IK Multimedia iKlip A/V Broadcast Mount for Smartphone
IK Multimedia iKlip A/V Broadcast Mount for SmartphoneDetails
Product Ref: 68113View Full Description
Spend another £109.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Audio Quality
The iKlip A/V is designed to provide professional quality audio to your mobile videos thanks to its integrated microphone preamp that features phantom power in order for it to be capable of using a high quality external microphone to capture the audio. This is achieved via the microphone or wireless receiver being plugged into the preamps XLR input, then the 1/8” TRRS cable is plugged into your smartphones headphones/mic jack. To provide the best recording quality, the iKilp A/V also provides real-time monitoring and gain control options to allow for adjustments when needed to keep your audio at a pro-quality.
Steady and Secure
IK Multimedia's iKlip A/V features a frame that securely holds your smartphone by an expandable holding bracket that is compatible with screen sizes from 3.5" to 6" and also provides you with a steady-shot hand grip too keep your shorts stable. If you are looking for more stability to your shot, the iKlip A/V can also be attached to a monopod or tripod thanks to the standard female thread that it possesses on its underside. Also the iKlip's Xpand smartphone holder can be removed in order to attach other types of compact video camera to its standard camera mount.
The iKlip A/V can work seamlessly with your smartphone, no matter the make, thanks to the mic's preamp being able to plug into your device via the 1/8" TRRS analogue audio jack, allowing for pro-quality audio with any device that can fit in its grip or on the standard thread tripod/camera mount. The iKlip A/v is also compatible with all of the favorite video recording apps.
- Professional Audio and Video Broadcast Recording System For Smartphones
- XLR Mic Preamp With Phantom Power and Gain
- Integrated Wireless Receiver Support
- 1/8" TRRS Analog Audio Output
- Headphone Output For Real-Time Monitoring
- Standard Tripod and Camera Mount Threads
- Powered by Two Standard AA Batteries
- Supports Screens Ranging in Size From 3.5” to 6” With a Case On
- Works With Digital Cameras, Field Recorders and Devices Compatible with Standard 1/4" UNC Thread
- Standard 1/4” UNC Thread Mount
- Frequency response: From 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.5dB
- Noise: -98 dB Fullband (Phantom Power ON)
- Maximum output level: 2 Vrms
- Distortion: 0.025% THD
- Phantom Max Current: 6mA
- Battery Duration (Alkaline AA): Approx 60 Hours When Phantom is Off, Approx 20 Hours When Phantom is On
- Material: Thermoplastic / Aluminium
- Contents includes:
- iKlip A/V
- 1/8” TRRS to 1/8” TRRS cable
- Holding bracket
- (Wireless Mic Receiver and XLR Cable - Not Included)
- Weight: 353g / 12.45oz
- 1/8” TRRS to 1/8” TRRS Cable Length: 20cm / 7.87”
- Holding Bracket Width: 54mm / 2.13" (Min) - 91mm / 3.58" (Max)
- Wireless Mic Receiver Support Size: 62mm / 2.44" x 31mm / 1.22"
- iOS Devices:iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch (5th, 4th and 3rd Generation). iOS 4.3 or Later is Required.
- Android Devices: Smartphone Models With Screens Ranging in Size From 3.5" to 6" With Case On. Must be Compliant With The CTIA/AHJ Wiring Standard
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.