Focusrite iTrack One Pre
Focusrite iTrack One PreDetails
Product Ref: 88423View Full Description
Spend another £131.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
You can now utilise Focusrite’s high-resolution audio technology on the move, thanks to the iTrack One Pre. This compact yet powerful interface allows you to capture high-grade recordings from both microphone and guitar inputs. The Focusirte iTrack One Pre is designed for use with iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads, working perfectly with any Apple device. The iTrack One Pre will also record directly into a range of DAWs including Garageband, Auria, Cubase and more for added flexibility. The preamp itself is powered by your iOS device, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
Microphone & Guitar Input
The iTrack One Pre includes both a microphone and guitar input (XLR/jack combination input) for recording both inputs. This is ideal for the travelling musician, giving you a compact and simple solution for recording both instruments and vocal performances. The Focusrite iTrack One Pre allows you to capture your guitar recordings without any clipping or unwanted distortion, even with hotter pickups. One of the most unique features of the iTrack One Pre is the ability to generate Phantom Power from your iOS device, allowing you to use studio-grade condenser microphones without the need for external power.
Highly Portable Design
The compact and lightweight design of the Focsurite iTrack One Pre is ideal for the musician on the move, providing a portable solution for high-quality recordings on the fly. The highly compact design will fit easily within bags and cases, and in some cases even your coat pocket. The unique illuminated gain halo, allows you to precisely dial in the correct amount of recording level with ease. Small LED lights are also included to indicate when the Phantom Power and input are in use. This small but mighty audio interface is ideal for the travelling musician, allowing you to capture ideas and put down demo’s while on the road.
- iTrack One Pre
- Micro USB B - Lightning
- Micro USB B - USB
- Polyester drawstring bag
- Easily capture high resolution audio from a microphone or guitar directly onto your device
- Generate phantom power from iOS devices to use professional condenser microphones without needing external power
- Officially Apple certified and works perfectly with iOS devices and apps
- Experience the sound quality of a world famous Focusrite microphone preamp on iOS
- Capture your guitar tone without any clipping or unwanted distortion, even with exceptionally hot pickups
- Record directly into Garageband, Auria, Cubasis and your other favourite music making apps
- Share your recordings, or listen back to improve
- Use the unique illuminated gain halo to quickly find and set the perfect recording level
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere, so you can record wherever and whenever you want
- iOS Version: iOS9, iOS10
- Supported Devices: iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (6th generation) and iPad touch (5th generation)
- Product Dimensions (HxWxD): 55 x 55 x 55mm
- Weight: 0.16kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.