FXpansion BFD3 Virtual Drum Software
FXpansion BFD3 Virtual Drum SoftwareDetails
BFD3 is the third generation of FXpansion's flagship drum studio software. With improved realism, ground braking new features and a redesigned engine, BFD3 is the best ever.
Product Ref: 40811View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.75 per month Finance from £7.75 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
BFD3 includes stunning new kits and sounds such as a brushed kit and processed drum presets for fast custom kit building, The mix-ready presets and modelling technology for tom resonance and cymbal swells give you complete control of the sound you want. Plus, the powerful built in environment for pattern creation and editing complete with a range of performances for effortless production of drum tracks practically indistinguishable from the real thing. This new sound library has been recorded by engineers including Andrew Scheps, Rail Jon Rogut and John Emrich.
BFD3's interface lets you easily browse for entire presets or make your own kits providing the depth to fully sculpt any drum sound you want. Perfect your presets by retuning, damping and changing the velocity response or processing the multi mic sounds in BFD3s internal mixing engine. The Groove section gives you a versatile range of session drummer performances alongside pattern editing and Groove creation functions.
Newly Recorded Library
The new library on BFD3 was recorded in 2 locations for varied room ambience. Kits 1-4 recorded in LA's Ocean Studios feature additional mono and hardware compressed room channels in addition to stereo overhead and room mics whilst kits 5-7 are stick, brush and mallet versions of a custom Mapleworks kit recorded in a clean, tight vibrant room at Omega Studios in Rockville Maryland.
Intelligent Sound Modelling
BFD3's new features reduce the impact of the high level of detail on your system resources. Zero-loss compression for audio data on disk means less strain on your hard drive and decompression whilst streaming will incur minimal overhead. The new audio engine is more efficient and modelled tom resonance and bleed give even more realism without using any memory hungry audio data.
BFD3's internal mixing engine has a DCAM-modelled compression filtering and other effects alongside great sounding EQ and algorithmic reverbs. External signals can be used as compression sidechains, ambient channels for individual drums can be isolated and processed separately. BFD3's new workflow improvements will even let you hide multiple drum and ambient mics for adopting simpler mixing.
Exporting and External Processing
BFD3 makes it easy to route multiple channels to discrete outputs for processing with other plugins or outboard gear. It even provides multi channel audio export to disk. Export Grooves using drag and drop - perfect for compiling loops.
To see more of what's new in BDF3 take a look at the PDF below.
- 7 new kits recorded in 2 locations
- Includes dedicated rock, metal, jazz and brush kits
- More detail in less disk space
- Tom resonance and cymbal swell modelling
- Redesigned browser, streamlined workflow
- Faster, more efficient audio engine
- Extendable interface for larger screens
- New effects including reverb and DCAM EnvShaper
- Wide range of mix-ready presets with accompanying grooves
- Fully editable, improved groove engine
- Rudiments tool for easy groove construction
- Grooves by Steve Ferrone, Brooks Wackerman, Bobby Jarzombek, Peter Erskine & Stanton Moore courtesy of Platinum Samples
- Core2Duo 2.0ghz (or equivalent)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 7200rpm mechanical hard disk or fast SSD
- Windows 7 or later (Windows)
- OSX 10.6.8 or later (Mac)
- Internet connection for authorization and downloads
- USB 2.0 port for installation
- 3 install options: 18GB, 27GB or 55GB disk space required
Recommended for high detail settings
- Quad-core processor or faster (Core2Quad, i3, i5, and i7, or equivalent)
- 3GB DDR3 RAM or higher
- Dedicated drive for audio content
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 2 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 2 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.