ESI uniK 05+ Active Studio Monitors with Free Stands
ESI uniK 05+ Active Studio Monitors with Free StandsDetails
Product Ref: 75138View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.64 per month Finance from £12.64 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The uniK 05+ delivers a full and articulate frequency range with extended low end response and articulate highs. The monitor features an entirely new signal processing method plus an amplifier unit with low-noise design. The monitors are a biamped 2-way powered speaker system featuring a range of high quality components resulting in transparent audio response perfect for mixing and mastering purposes.The new 5'' Kevlar low frequency driver provides exceptional low-end response, while the custom engineered magnetostatic tweeter delivers articulate and pristine highs. The new amplification unit features a perfect order low-z and low noise design, delivering a powerful, high volume output. The Mos-Fet Bi-amplification technology produces a high slew-rate and fast setting with vintage analog sound processing for a smooth yet dominant sound.
Innovative Design Aspects
One of the most unique features of this monitor is the durable yet versatile rubber feet. The rubber feet located on the bottom of the monitor feature discrete height adjustment. This allows you to adjust the height of one set of feet to make the monitors tilt on either side. This customisable height adjustment allows you to reduce unwanted vibrations as well as allowing you to tilt the speaker to the best possible listening point in relation to your position. This is a great feature for home studios where space can be an issue, optimising your speakers position to deliver the best possible listening point.Another unique feature is the sound character adjustment which can be controlled with a single knob. This allows you to switch the sounds character from smooth to bright for the best response in any setting. There are also additional High and Low switches plus a precision gain attenuator for added control.
- Biamp 2-Way Powered Speaker System
- Active Studio Monitor Speaker
- Mos-Fet Bi-amplification technology
- Height adjustable rubber feet
- Copper colour woofer cone
- 5'' Kevlar curved cone
- Magnetostatic tweeter
- HF Driver: Extremely low mass magnetostactic tweeter Φ49 x 26 mm
- LF Driver: 5" kevlar curved cone (magnetic shielding type)
- Output Power: 80W (HF: 40W, LF: 40W), 110W AC consumption power
- Frequency Response: 49Hz - 25kHz
- Input Impedance: 27.2kOhm (balanced) / 13.6kOhm (unbalanced)
- Crossover Point: 3.2kHz
- SPL: 101dB, Peak 104dB
- Input Connectors: XLR / TRS 1/4" combo connector, balanced / unbalanced
- Gain Control: -14 .. 0dB .. +14
- Room Adjustments Control: Character, Low, High
- Standby function: On/Off
- Indicator: Multi color LED on front panel, power on orange, standby red
- Feet: 4 pieces rubberized, adjustable height separately
- Working Voltage: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 190 x 265 x 210mm
- Weight: 4.4 kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.