Drawmer DMS-5 M-Clock Plus, AES Grade 1 Master Clock/Converter
Drawmer DMS-5 M-Clock Plus, AES Grade 1 Master Clock/ConverterDetails
Product Ref: 72655View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.60 per month Finance from £32.60 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Part of Drawmers archived series, The Drawmer DMS-5 M-Clock Plus, AES Grade 1 Master Clock/Converter offers various features which prove invaluable to any sound engineer in a variety of situations that require precision and pinpoint accuracy. For example, in addition to its internal clocks, M-Clock Plus can sync to either external word clock or clocks from AES/EBU signals. To the precise accuracy of 2ppm the orecision clock frequency measurement and display the exact frequency of the selected clock.
Ten word Clock OutputsReady to take on the most intricate systems, the DMS-5-M Clock Plus has a total of ten word clock outputs. A further eight outputs are to be found at the rear and two on the front of the panel for the users convenient accessibility.
Various format and sample rate conversion possibilitiesAvailable to engage in multiple sample rate conversion options the M Clock Plus has an external word clock input and an AES11 input which retrieve the clock from an AES audio signal. Each sample rate converter has in its disposal a selectable AES, SPDIF or TOSLINK input aswell as simultaneous AES, SPDIF and TOSLINK outputs for many format and sample rate conversion options.
- Internal clock generator: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz +/- 1PPM accuracy (AES Grade 1).
- External clock inputs: BNC word clock, AES 11.
- S.R.C. inputs: selectable AES/EBU (XLR), S/PDIF Coax (RCA) & S/PDIF optical (TOSLink).
- Sample Rate Converter outputs: simultaneous AES/EBU, S/PDIF Coax, & S/PDIF optical.
- Selectable output word length between 24-bit and 16-bit dithered.
- 2 BNC word clock outputs on the front panel for convenient connection of portable equipment.
- 16 character blue LCD display providing a reference measurement of the sample rate.
- Measures incoming sample frequencies up to 768 kHz to an accuracy of 2ppm or 2 microseconds.
- Display modes: ppm, ±ppm & pull up/down for video users.
- Word clock outputs: ten BNC, two AES11 XLR, two AES11 RCA.
- Power supply: Universal, 85 to 250 VAC, 50-60Hz.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.