Denon DN700R Rackmount Digital Recorder
Denon DN700R Rackmount Digital RecorderDetails
The Denon DN-700R Digital Recorder is a rack mountable solid state recorder combines high quality audio with extensive network capabilities, ideal for any installation that needs professional and reliable recording. Designed for the professional environment the DN-700R offers recording to both reliable SD/SDHC card (Two Slots) and USB flash drive, the unit can be configured to either simultaneously Dual Record or in Relay can achieve longer durations. Network connection is also possible via DLNA/UPnP alongside Web/IP control and direct FTP access for more complex installation scenarios.
Product Ref: 57620View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.99 per month Finance from £14.99 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Never Miss A Minute Of Recording
The DN-700R features a dual record mode that records to both the SD/SDHC and USB drive, at the same time. Not only is this give you a redundant backup of crucial recordings, you have a copy of the recording immediately available for others to listen to.
The Relay Record function lets you make the most of your storage. If you run out of storage on your SD card, the 700R will seamlessly switch over to USB to continue recording, and vise versa meaning you never miss a second.
Another innovative feature that the Denon DN-700R is complete with is the Automated Recording/Playback mode. Perhaps you record audio at regular intervals, or need to play the same music every morning. Whatever setting you're using the DN-700R in, you'll appreciate its automated recording/playback. Save up to 30 of your own recording/playback schedules, and the 700R will take care of the rest.
Designed for professional installations, the DN-700R features versatile connectivity that includes balanced XLR analogue audio and AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as unbalanced analogue connections and SPDIF. A remote mic head amp is also available.
For integration into complex installation scenarios, the DN-700R allows network connection via DLNA/UPnP, alongside powerful Web/IP control and direct FTP access. Archiving via network can be performed automatically or at pre-programmed times. Scheduling is also supported, as is NTP (Network Timer Protocol).
Denon Professional's Product Manager Software is included with the DN-700R for single point control of multiple players from a PC/Mac over the network. Complete with full access to the Web Remote as well as unique power on/off capabilities that allow power on and power off sequences to be programmed remotely for single units or multiple units in groups.
- Records To SD/SDHC and USB Media in MP3 and WAV - Up To 24-Bit/96kHz
- Dual Record Feature Allows Simultaneous Recording For Primary and Backup Options
- Relay Record Feature Continues Recording To Backup When Primary Media Is Full
- File Archiving Via FTP (Automatic or Timed) with 24/7 Record Feature
- Web Remote For Setup and Control with Password Protection
- Independent Switchable XLR Mic/Line Inputs with +48V Phantom Power
- Timer Recording/Playback with 30 Schedules Available
- IP, RS-232c, GPIO, USB Keyboard Remote Control
- Front Panel USB Connection
- NTP Supported (Network Time Protocol)
- EDL Marking and File Edit Functions - Move, Copy, Combine and Divide
- Record Monitor - Listen To The Recorded Signal Whilst Recording
- Large, Bright OLED Display
- Compatible with Denon Professional Product Manager Software
- 100-230V Switching Power Supply
- Removable Rack Mounting Kit
- Power Supply: AC 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 30 W (0.4 W Standby, 3.4 W Network Standby)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity: 25 - 85 (No Condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60 °C
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Dimensions: 217 x 44 x 270 mm (W x H x D)
- Media: SD/SDHC or USB HDD/Flash Drive
- File Format: WAV/MP3 (MPEG-1 Layer III)
- Media Format: FAT16/FAT32/HFS+
- Audio Channels: 2 - Stereo, 1 - Mono
- Frequency Response: 20hZ - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 89+ dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 0.01
- Dynamic Range: +106 dB
- Channel Separation: Less Than 90 dB
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.