Denon DN500R Rackmount Digital Recorder
Denon DN500R Rackmount Digital RecorderDetails
The Denon DN-500R Digital Recorder is a rack mountable solid state recorder, ideal for any audio installation that needs professional and reliable recording. The DN-500R provides the ability to capture up to 24-bit/96kHz audio directly to SD/SDHC card media or USB drive in MP3 and WAV format. This recorder is perfect for crucial recordings, with a dual record mode for redundancy and a relay record mode that makes sure your recording doesn't stop when your media storage becomes full. When optimum performance and a flexible, reliable recording solution is needed, the DN-500R is perfectly suited.
Product Ref: 57618View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.57 per month Finance from £11.57 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Never Miss A Minute Of Recording
The DN-500R features a dual record mode that records to both the SD/SDHC and USB drive, at the same time. Not only is this give you a redundant backup of crucial recordings, you have a copy of the recording immediately available for others to listen to.
The Relay Record function lets you make the most of your storage. If you run out of storage on your SD card, the 500R will seamlessly switch over to USB to continue recording, and vise versa meaning you never miss a second.
Another innovative feature that the Denon DN-500R is complete with is the Automated Recording/Playback mode. Perhaps you record audio at regular intervals, or need to play the same music every morning. Whatever setting you're using the DN-500R in, you'll appreciate its automated recording/playback. Save up to 30 of your own recording/playback schedules, and the 500R will take care of the rest.
- Records To SD/SDHC and USB Media In MP3 and WAV Format (24-bit/96kHz)
- Dual Record Feature Allows Simultaneous Recording To Both Media Options
- Replay Record Feature Continues Recording To Back Media When Primary Is Full
- XLR and RCA Audio Connections (Analog and Digital)
- Timer Recording/Playback - 30 Schedules Available
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC Supported Playback Formats
- RS-232c, GPIO, USB Keyboard Remote Control
- Front Panel USB Keyboard Connection
- EDL Marking and File Edit Functions - Move, Copy, Combine, Divide
- Record Monitor Ability - Listen To Recorded Signal Whilst Recording
- Large, Bright OLED Display
- DMP Mark Editor Software Included (Windows Only)
- 100-230V Switching Power Supply
- Removable Rack Ears
- Power Supply: AC 230V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 30 W (0.4 W Standby)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 35 °C
- Operating Humidity: 25 - 85 (No Condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60 °C
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Media: SD/SDHC or USB HDD/Flash Drive
- File Format: WAV/MP3 (MPEG-1 Layer III)
- Media Format: FAT16/FAT32/HFS+
- Audio Channels: 2 - Stereo, 1 - Mono
- Frequency Response: 20hZ - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 89+ dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01
- Dynamic Range: +106 dB
- Channel Separation: 80 dB
Inputs and Outputs
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x Stereo RCA
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x Stereo RCA
- Digital Inputs: 1 x AES/EBU, 1 x S/PDIF Coax
- Digital Outputs: 1 x AES/EBU, 1 x S/PDIF Coax
- Headphone Outputs: 1 x 1/4''
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.