Blue Mo-Fi True High Fidelity Headphones
Blue Mo-Fi True High Fidelity HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 47689View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.89 per month Finance from £7.89 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Built In Amp and Premium Drivers
The Blue Mo-Fi headphones combine an audiophile amplifier and great sounding drivers allowing for hugely accurate sound reproduction. Mo-Fi's built-in amp provides tons of power reducing the workload on your devices. This results in jaw-dropping sound quality.
The multi jointed design and newly shaped earcups are evidence that these headphones have been designed from the ground up for comfort. Amongst the new features are an adjustable tension knob, reinvented headband construction, height adjustment and earcups that actually fit your ears.
All Analog Amp Modes
Mo-Fi let you choose the right sound mode for your music. Fully analog amp modes mean whatever you're listening to you'll have full control.
Intelligent Power Management
You want to ensure your headophones are always ready when you are and the Blue Mo-Fis do all they can to conserve power. They know when you have stopped listening and automatically power down plus the battery charges fully in 3-4 hours giving you 12 hours of battery life.
Mo-Fi For Musicians
Mo-Fi brings the performance of high-end reference monitors to your ears, so you can judge what?s really going on in your mix. When you?re tracking loud drums and guitars, the built-in amplifier provides more than enough headroom, while the excellent sound isolation allows you to hear the mix clearly. Since Mo-Fi reproduces sound with such astounding accuracy and detailed imaging, you?ll finally be able to create mixes that translate across all systems.
"Headphones that can fix your music." Popular Mechanics
"The best sound I've ever heard from a consumer headphone." USA Today
"Completely unlike anything I've ever seen or heard." WSJ
- Custom high-powered audiophile amplifier
- 50mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver
- Sealed over-ear design for superior isolation and feedback prevention
- User-adjustable tension and suspension adapt to any head shape and size for a perfect fit
- Racecar-inspired multi-jointed headband design keeps earcups parallel at all times for superior comfort and sound
- All-analog amplifier performance modes: passive, active and enhanced bass
- Powers on and off automatically when headphones are opened and closed
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime; Mo-Fi continues to play music even when battery has no charge
- Output power: 240mW
- THD+N: 0.004%
- Frequency response: 15Hz-20kHz
- SNR, self noise: > 105 dB
- Noise: < 20 uV
- Battery capacity: 1020mAh
- Type and size: 50mm, fiber-reinforced dynamic driver
- Impedance: 42 ohms
- Frequency response: 15Hz-20kHz
- Enclosure details: Sealed enclosure with tuned damping materials
- Weight: 466 g (16.44 oz)
- Outer dimensions Closed: 21cm x14cm x12cm (8.27" x 5.51" x 4.72")
- Outer dimensions Open: 18cm x 29cm x 12cm (7.09" x 11.42" x 4.72")
- Soft case with cable storage pocket
- 1.2-meter audio cable with Apple iPhone/iPad controls
- 3-meter audio cable
- 1-meter USB charging cable
- AC charging adaptor
- 3.5mm to 1/4" TRS adaptor
- Two-prong airplane connector
- Registration and warranty information
- User manual
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.