Beyerdynamic DT1770 Pro Headphones, 250 Ohms
Beyerdynamic DT1770 Pro Headphones, 250 OhmsDetails
The Beyerdynamic DT1770 Pro Headphones are the evolution of the renowned DT770 Pro studio reference headphones that have been the number one choice for music producers, sound technicians and broadcast users worldwide. The new DT1770 Pro Headphones combine 45mm neodymium drivers with Tesla 2.0 technology to produce the perfect sound profile with brilliant highs and warm bass responses. Complete with a professional 250 ohms design, the Beyerdynamic DT1770 Pro Headphones come supplied with both velour and leatherette ear-pads, and a premium carrying case.
Product Ref: 73334View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.04 per month Finance from £13.04 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DT1700 Pro utilises Tesla technology to achieve precise and distortion-free sound even at high output levels. A 3-layer compound membrane is used to suppress break-up vibrations.
The DT1770 is made to enhance your listening experience and provide maximum comfort for long hours of use. Thanks to German engineering and cutting-edge technology, the DT1770 headphones offer ultimate comfort. This is also guaranteed thanks to optimised contact pressure together with the latest high-tech textiles. The headband construction is fine-tuned for the perfect fit, making them ideal for those long studio sessions.
2 Sound Settings
The DT1770 offers a closed back design with 2 pairs of ear pads to suit what you're focusing on. The closed back design helps to suppress background noise, whilst optimising sound with precise, punchy bass and clarity in the highs. One pair of velour ear pads provide an open sound, which are perfect for mixing and mastering, allowing you to hear frequencies accurately. The other pair of leatherette ear pads offer a more closed sound that is more suited to monitoring applications.
- Closed studio and monitoring headphones
- 250Ω 45mm dynamic Tesla neodymium drivers
- Rugged yet comfortable headphone is suitable for long sessions
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini XLR connector
- Includes coiled and straight cables, plus velour and leatherette earpads
- Premium carry case for convenient transport and storage
- Transducer Type: 45mm Dynamic Tesla Neodymium Drivers
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 250Ω
- Sound Pressure Level:
- Nominal: 102dB SPL (1mW / 500Hz)
- Maximum: 125dB SPL (200mW / 500Hz)
- Power Handling Capacity: 200mW (Nominal)
- Sound Coupling: Circumaural
- Ambient Noise Attenuation:
- Velours: Approx. 18dBA
- Leatherette: Approx. 21dBA
- Headband Pressure: Approx. 7.2N (Nominal)
- Weight: 388g (Without Cable)
- Cable Type: 3m Straight or 5m Coiled (Stretched) with 3-Pin Mini XLR Connector
- Connection: 3.5mm Gold-Plated Mini Stereo Jack with 1/4'' (6.35mm) Adaptor
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.