Behringer MS40 Digital Monitor Speakers
Behringer MS40 Digital Monitor SpeakersDetails
The Behringer MS40 Studio Monitors features an active 2-way design with powerful 4.75'' woofers and 2.5'' tweeters, which are powered by two 20 watt amplifiers. Offering two line inputs and a microphone input, the Behringer MS16 monitors are perfect for both home studios and general multimedia applications.
Product Ref: 8847View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Whether you connect these speakers to your computer sound card, keyboard, or MP3 player, you will enjoy exceptional sound quality with great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide ultra-linear frequency response.
The MS40 feature stereo 1/8" and RCA jacks, to be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source. Digital work is handled by either RCA or TOSLINK sockets which prvide ultra simple hook up. Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls are provided on the front panel, along with a 1/4" headphone jack which automatically mutes the internal speakers.
Impressive Sound Quality
The MS40's bring high quality audio to anyone who can operates a computer workstation with their 4.75" woofers and 2.5" high-res tweeters. Two high powered amplifiers feed a total of 40 watts to the internal speakers which provides an ultra wide frequency response from 50 Hz to 25 kHz. The volume, bass and treble controls at the front make adjustments easy. Whether you're just wanting to listen to your favourite tracks or a musician tracking your latest piece, the MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound great. They are also ideal add on speakers for keyboards.
In the MixThe multiple input options on the MS40 mean it's a versatile piece of kit. The built-in mixer features 1/8" stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules and both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital sources. This means you can play from a variety of sources and the headphone jack also lets you listen in complete privacy if you need to.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in powerful 2 x 20-Watt amplifiers
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring 1/8'' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- 1/4'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Woofer: 4.75''
- Tweeter: 2.5''
- Output Power: 2 x 20 Watts
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 25kHz
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω
- Input Connectors:
- 1/8'' TRS Stereo
- Input Impedance:20k Ohms
- Dimensions: 11'' x 6.8'' x 9.6'' / 279mm x 173mm x 245mm (H x W x D)
- Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Weight: 8kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.