Behringer 1C Studio Monitors, Black
Behringer 1C Studio Monitors, BlackDetails
The Behringer 1C Studio Monitors combine a sophisticated aesthetic design with exceptionally accurate audio reproduction. Supplied in a pair, the 1C passive monitors feature clip terminal connectors and are capable of handling 25W continuous power/100W peak power. The included bracket provides versatile positioning options and allows you to mount the monitors to walls or ceilings.
Product Ref: 0623View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.11 per month Finance from £2.11 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Behringer 1C monitors provide the user with highly accurate sound reproduction due to its powerful 5.5'' cellulose cone woofers that provide deep, clean bass, and its high-resolution 0.5'' tweeters providing top end clarity. When combined with a phase-optimised high-precision crossover, these drivers deliver absolute phase linearity, stunning audio reproduction and an ultra-linear frequency response from 60Hz all the way up to 23kHz.
The Behringer 1C Studio Monitors are ideal for a wide range of applications. They can be suited to your surround sound systems ensuring an immersive movie watching experience, or even use them in your home recording studio for producing. The compact design allows them to be placed anywhere from your studio desktop to your bookshelves without taking up too much space.
- Multi-purpose 2-way studio monitors ideally suited for fixed installation, multimedia, home recording studio, audio/video production and surround-sound systems
- High power handling capability produces full-range output with extremely low distortion
- Powerful 5.5" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution 0.5'' tweeter
- Ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Phase-optimised and high-precision crossover for absolute phase linearity
- Auto-overload protection prevents tweeter damage and resets automatically
- Bracket for wall/ceiling mounting included
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Woofer: 5.5''
- Tweeter Size: 0.5''
- Power Capacity: 25W RMS / 100W Peak
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 60Hz to 23kHz, -10dB
- Crossover Frequency: 5kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 86dB, Nominal
- Connector Terminal: Clip Terminal
- Wire Diameter: <4mm
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.