View Full Description
Ideal for Mixing and Mastering
The Auratone C50A is a premium-grade studio monitor featuring a 6.5-inch enclosure and a 5 ¼-inch full-range speaker. The powerful speaker and affordable price tag make the C50A ideal for any skillset from beginner to professional. It is perfect for checking mixes and mastering applications. It gives you a clear image of what you can expect your mix to sound like on various playback systems. From car stereos to the club, you can cater your sound for the best possible mix.
Pristine Sound Reproduction
The C50A is comprised of a 5 ¼-inch full-range speaker which includes a specialised diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis. This helps to maintain the high-end sound reproduction throughout its long lifespan.
The speaker delivers an ultra-wide frequency response ranging from 90Hz – 17kHz. The result is exceptional audio fidelity, capturing every nuance of your source audio with incredible detail. One of the most unique features is the homogeneous dispersion pattern. This helps to optimise the dispersion of your sound in any space, thanks to the singular small-diaphragm full-range driver.
Utilising state of the art technology, Auratone have developed their own powerful transducers. These flawless transducers are ideal for a wide range of purposes, delivering a ruler-flat frequency response which delivers powerful bass and crystal-clear highs.
Powerful Class-D Amplification
At the heart of the C50A Is the custom Class-D amplification technology. This highly efficient and powerful amplifier delivers exceptional power and sonic performance. The energy efficient design eliminates the need for heavy power supplies, whilst also resulting in a lightweight enclosure. It also saves on electricity and optimises your listening experience.
Robust, Sleek Enclosure
The premium-grade components and high-end tech is all housed within this rugged yet sleek enclosure. The robust design makes it ideal for any space, from home to professional studios. Paying homage to the Auratone 5C loudspeaker, the C50A is constructed from precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF. This results in ultra-low resonance performance, minimising unwanted rumble on various surfaces.
The enclosure sports a high-gloss piano lacquer finish, blending seamlessly into any studio space. It also includes a neoprene pad which provides acoustic isolation from desktops and other surfaces. Additionally, the enclosure can mounted on a mic stand using the built-in 5/8-inch adapter.
Versatile Connectivity and Gain Control
The C50A also includes a wide range of connectivity including servo-balanced XLR connections for use with audio interfaces and other external equipment. ¼-inch TRS and RCA input connectors are also included for added versatility.
The rear panel also includes precision gain controls, allowing you to calibrate your stereo setups with ease. Additionally, the speakers are covered by a 3-year manufacturer warranty program for peace of mind.
- High-resolution, 30-Watt active nearfield monitor
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation resistant chassis
- Frequency response from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with multiple coats of high-gloss piano lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Servo-balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- 3-Year manufacturer warranty program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K