View Full Description
Special Educational Offer
Adam Audio have introduced a special offer for students, giving you 10 cashback on the purchase of studio monitors if you are currently enrolled in a course that would use monitors. This may include Music, Broadcast or Media courses and can be claimed back after you have made the purchase. Simply purchase your Adam Audio AX or F series studio monitor(s) and contact Adam Audio to claim your 10 cashback. For more information on this educational offer please contact Gear4music.
One of the most unique features of the Adam Monitor is the X-Art Tweeter and Driver. The X-Art technology by Adam Audio was created to improve overall audio fidelity and performance on Adam’s own studio monitors. The X-Art membrane is comprised of a plated diaphragm which compresses or expands depending on the audio signal applied. The result is that air is draw in and out like the human respiratory system, for truly natural and detailed acoustic qualities. The result is improved audio performance and a higher dynamic output with wide dispersion.
The Adam A7 features an integrated A/B amplifier, designed specifically to partner with the X-Art tweeter and driver. Adam Monitors utilise the highest-grade components and technological advances to ensure optimal audio quality and performance. The integrated power amp is no exception, with its ultra-low distortion and excellent damping factor. The amplifier features an internal bandwidth of more than 1 MHz, delivering an ultra-wide response up to 300kHz. With its simple yet effective design, the high frequency power amp ensures optimal audio performance for your X-Art tweeter and driver.
F Series by Adam
The F Series monitors were designed for music lovers, musicians, sound engineers and producers alike. Focusing on the main elements of any professional monitor, Adam focuses on precise and natural sound reproduction. The clarity of the handmade X-ART tweeter combined with the powerful bass responses make the F series monitors perfect for a range of demanding applications.
- Mid-Woofer Size: 5'' / 127mm
- Mid-Woofer Cone Material: Glass Fibre/Paper
- Mid-Woofer Voice Coil: 1'' / 25mm
- Tweeter Type: X-ART
- Tweeter Diaphragm Area: 3''² / 1848mm²
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Amplifier Power RMS: 50W
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max SPL @ 1m: >106 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2900 Hz
- High Shelf EQ > 5 kHz: ±6 dB
- Low Shelf EQ ±6 dB
- Input Connectors: XLR / RCA / TRS
- Magnetically Shielded: No
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 11.5'' x 7.5'' x 9'' / 290mm x 185mm x 230mm
- Weight: 15lb / 6.8kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.