dB Technologies es 503 Active PA System
dB Technologies es 503 Active PA SystemDetails
The dB Technologies es 503 is an active PA system that consists of two slave 4 x 3'' full-range tops and one master 12'' subwoofer. The es sub is equipped with a Digipro G3 amplifier module with a 3-channel digital mixer, Bluetooth connectivity and a powerful DSP processor. The full-range top speakers deliver outstanding clarity and vertical coverage while the subwoofer produces deep, thunderous bass responses. Complete with durable cabinets and a lightweight design, the dB Technologies es 503 PA System is perfect for a wide range of live performance environments.
Product Ref: 78428View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.45 per month Finance from £20.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile and Powerful
The es 503 PA system can be configured in three different modes by simply adjusting the settings via the OLED display and rotary control knob.
- Mono Mode: The two satellite speakers are connected top-on-top - thanks to the quick and easy slide connection system - and are then mounted on the subwoofer via a 25mm pole.
- Stereo Mode: Each satellite speaker is placed individually on a tripod stand (sold separately), further expanding the field of coverage. Alternatively, 2b Stereo Mode can be used to place one satellite speaker on a pole and the other speaker on a tripod stand.
- Double Column Mode: An es 503 system in mono mode becomes the master for a second es 503 system (sold separately) via the integrated balanced output channel. By doing so, both systems are driven by the master's on-board mixer and any adjustments can be made exclusively via the masters OLED display.
The internal design of the full-range speakers delivers an asymmetrical vertical coverage - thanks to the Logarithmic Curved Column Array technology - and a unique ''double ringed'' phase plug widens the horizontal coverage, while guaranteeing perfect voice intelligibility. Additionally, this design allows the dB Technologies es 503 to be adapted for any situation, including for either a seated or standing audience.
- 1 x ES Top A
- 1 x ES Top B
- 1 x ES503 Sub
- 1 x Telescopic Pole
- 1 x SpeakON Cable
- 1 x Power Supply Cable
- 3-amped stereo PA system
- OLED DSP interface
- Stereo or mono configuration
- On-board 3-channel digital mixer
- Built-in extended range Bluetooth stereo audio receiver
- Customizable balanced output channel
- Logarithmic column array for extended vertical coverage
- Double-ringed phase plugs
- Auto range PSU
- 5 year warranty upon registering the product
- Speaker Type: 3-Amped Stereo System with Two Full-Range Tops and Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 37Hz - 15kHz
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Mid Frequency - High Frequency Drivers: 8 x 3'' Neodymium
- Low Frequency Driver: 12''
- Directivity: 95° x 65°
- Amplifier: Class-D Digipro® G3
- Amplifier Output: 500W RMS
- 1000W Peak
- Processor Controller: DSP 56-Bit
- Converter AD/DA: 24-Bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Factory Presets + User Defined
- Factory Presets: Flat, Playback, Club, Vocal, Monitor, Anti-Feedback
- User Presets: Low Shelving, Semi-Parametric Filter, High Shelving
- 1 x OLED Display + Rotary Knob with Push-Button
- 1 x Audio Signal Monitoring LED
- 1 x Mini USB B Port (Service Data)
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF - HF: 206Hz
- Mic/Instrument: 1 x Combo (XLR/Jack) Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs
- Line: 2 x Combo (XLR/Jack) Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs
- Media: 1 x Built-In Bluetooth Receiver
- Output: 1 x XLR Balanced Output
- Subwoofer Cabinet: 15mm Black Painted Plywood
- Full-Range Speaker Cabinets: Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 2 x Lateral Side Handles (Subwoofer)
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 465mm x 400mm x 430mm / 18.3'' x 15.7'' x 16.9'' (W x H x D)
- Full-Range Speaker Dimensions: 95mm x 360mm x 137mm / 3.74'' x 13.98'' x 5.39'' (W x H x D)
- Full-Range Speaker Weight: 1.9kg / 4.19lbs
- Subwoofer Weight: 16.4kg / 36.16lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.