Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA System with Speaker Stands
Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA System with Speaker StandsDetails
The Yamaha Stagepas 400i Portable PA System with Speaker Stands features two two-way bass reflex speakers with 8'' cone woofers and 1'' compression drivers, along with an integrated 8-channel mixer. Delivering 400 watts power output (200 watts + 200 watts), the Yamaha Stagepas 400i offers convenient setup in a variety of configurations and the versatility required for a range of live sound environments. The Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA System with Speaker Stands also has SPX digital reverb which are perfect for both vocals and acoustic instruments, and 1-knob Master EQ that provides the ability to shape your sound.
This Yamaha Stagepas 400i bundle comes supplied with two height-adjustable speaker stands and a carry bag.
Product Ref: 39271View Full Description
Buy on finance from £14.78 per month Finance from £14.78 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Compact and light enough to carry by hand, the Yamaha Stagepas is an all-in-one PA system that you can take literally anywhere. One speaker features a convenient storage compartment for cables and other accessories, while the other houses the detachable 8-channel mixer, which combine together into an attractive, compact package that can be easily transported from venue to venue.
SPX Digital Reverb
One control knob provides you with access to four different high-quality reverb effects, which are perfect for both vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb reverb type and time, then apple just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
1-Knob Master EQ™
The Yamaha Stagepas 400i features an innovative 1-knob function which allows you to instantly match your sound to your performance environment. Simply turn the knob to optimise the EQ for vocal speeches, musical performances, or just to apply more bass - achieving your perfect sound has never been so easy.
Built-In Feedback Suppressor
Now you can avoid uncomfortable feedback that often plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike. Usually found only on high-end equipment, this innovative function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, ensuring that your sound remains clear, consistent and professional.
The powerful mixer is equipped with a USB input connection which allows you to directly connect your iPod or iPhone and enjoy high-quality playback of your favourite music. Additionally, the USB port charges your device, m eaning you'll never have to worry about a drained battery during your performance.
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output
- Newly designed high-quality speakers
- 8'' low-frequency woofer and 1'' high-frequency compression driver
- Detachable 8-channel mixer - 4 mono/line and 4 mono/2 stereo line
- iPod and iPhone USB connection
- One-knob master EQ™ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs - 4 types and parameter control
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/mono inputs
- Hi-Z inputs for connecting instruments
- Phantom power
- Monitor and subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch sold separately
PA Speaker Stands
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
- System Type: Powered Mixer with 2 Passive Speakers
- Maximum SPL: 125dB SPL / Speaker
- Frequency Range: 55Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Power Consumption: 30W Idle, 70W 1/8'' Power
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Speakers: 289mm x 472mm x 275mm
- Mixer: 308mm x 180mm x 116mm
- Weight: 17.8kg / 39.2lbs
- 2 x 7.5kg (Speaker) + 2.8kg (Mixer)
- Included Accessories:
- Cover Panel
- Power Cable (2m)
- 2 x Speaker Cables (6m)
- 12 x Non-Skid Pads
- Mixing Channels: 8
- Amplifier: 360W RMS (180W + 180W)
- 400W Peak (200W + 200W)
- Analog Inputs: 4 Mono Mic/Line + 4 Mono/2 Stereo Line
- Digital Inputs: USB Audio - iPod/iPad Exclusive
- Channel EQ: 2-Band
- High Shelving: 8kHz
- Low Shelving: 100Hz
- Channel Functions:
- Hi-Z: Channel 4
- Stereo/Mono: Channel 5/6-7/8
- Digital Effects: SPX Digital Reverb - 4 Program, Parameter Control
- Output Processing:
- Feedback Suppressor
- 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Phantom Power: +30V (Channel 1/2)
- Speakers Out (L, R)
- Monitor Out (L/Mono, R)
- Subwoofer Out (Mono) with Auto HPF
- Controls and Others: Reverb Foot-Switch (Sold Separately)
- Type: Two-Way, Bass-Reflex
- Low-Frequency: 8'' Cone
- High-Frequency: 1'' Voice Coil Compression Driver
- Coverage Angle: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- Handle: 1 x Top
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.