View Full Description
Performance for performers
You want a system that can keep up with you. Yamaha know that. And that's exactly why they built the Stagepas 1K. Boasting best-in-class SPLs of up to 119dB, alongside its ultra-wide dispersion of 170° x 30° (H x V), this all-in-one system gives you the power to be heard. Let your audience experience crystal-clear, high-quality sound whether they're sat down, stood up, or leant against the wall. Night after night, year after year.
An array of possibilities
Quite literally. Because the Stagepas 1K gives you everything you need to deliver potent sound for any situation. Consisting of an innovative J-Curve slim-line column array and a compact class-leading 12'' subwoofer, you're able to bring out your best performance no matter what or where you're playing.
The J-Curve array features ten 1.5'' speakers in a unique configuration to maximise the system's dispersion. This long array ensures clear, consistent sound over long distances, so you and your audience can listen to uniform sound from the front of the venue, all the way to the back.
Below the array, you'll find the subwoofer. Packing a huge 12'' driver into a compact, acoustically-optimised cabinet, this sub provides you with immense low-end power combined with phenomenal portability. Yamaha's own Twisted Flare Port™ technology ensures port wind noise is kept to an absolute minimum, maximising the subwoofer's output for deep, distortion-free bass.
And it's all driven by an ultra-efficient 1000W Class-D amplifier module. After crafting leading PA solutions for decades, it's safe to say that Yamaha know a thing or two about power and performance. And this amp module is living proof. This isn't a power amp that has been designed deliver as much power as possible without worrying about the consequences. Not at all. Instead, you can experience those high power figures with exceptional stability, resulting in consistently accurate, superior-quality sound from start to finish.
Getting great sound is easier than you think
A lot easier in fact. Yamaha have built the Stagepas 1K with ease-of-use in mind. Boasting a 5-channel digital mixer on the rear of the subwoofer, you can hook up your sound sources in seconds. Three channels of mono mic/line inputs, plus a set of stereo inputs, make quick work of getting connected.
Two of the mono channels feature Hi-Z connectivity for your guitars and other instruments, whilst the stereo connections can accommodate a wide range of input sources. You can even connect smartphones, tablets and more via the mixer's 1/8'' input, as well as via Bluetooth for complete wireless audio streaming. These can all be accessed through the mixer's stereo channel.
What's more, the Stagepas 1K gives you professional control from various 1-knob control options. Switch on the high-quality SPX digital reverb, and adjust the reverb type and amount from a single control knob just below the switch. Adjust the frequency response of each channel with the dedicated 1-knob EQ controls per channel. And optimise your master output through a 1-knob multiband compressor (labelled Mode) to suit a variety of applications. It's easy.
Dedicated control from the palm of your hand. The STAGEPAS Editor is a powerful remote control application for your mobile device, allowing you to adjust the volume and EQ settings remotely via Bluetooth. It's perfect for ensuring that your system sounds great from where the audience would be stood. You can even save your settings for instant recall in the future, so getting setup next time is quick and easy.
Scale your sound
Two systems. One powerful sound. With two Stagepas 1K systems in your arsenal, you can link them both together to maximise their coverage whilst delivering higher output power. This is ideal for larger performances, giving you that signature Stagepas sound, but much bigger. The Stagepas 1K supports both stereo and mono playback. And when you're using mono mode, you can still use both of the system's inputs, giving you up to six mono inputs and two stereo inputs.
Built for the road
Easy to setup, easy to maneuver, easy to perform. The Stagepas 1K takes no time at all to assemble. All you need to do is place the two spacer and the speaker unit into the subwoofer, and you're practically done. You can choose how many (if any at all) spacers you want to use too, giving you plenty of flexibility for any situation.
This is a system that can withstand the rigours of the road too. Lightweight and rugged cabinets have been crafted for maximum durability, whilst their high-grade polyurea coating prevents wear and tear during transport. Perfect for the demanding nature of performance environments. Each system comes complete with a dedicated fitted cover for the sub too, keeping your system safe whilst giving you additional storage space for the spacers, speaker array, and extra accessories.
Yamaha Stagepas 1K Transport Dolly
Moving your PA is never easy. That is, unless you have the Yamaha Stagepas 1K Transport Dolly. Designed for the Stagepas 1K Column PA System, this rugged transport solution makes moving your PA a breeze. Its protective padded design fits the footprint of the Stagepas 1K subwoofer perfectly. Four plastic buckles simply clip onto the Stagepas 1K soft cover, and four heavy-duty casters let you push your system exactly where you want it. No more heavy lifting and carrying before and after your show.
- 1000W portable PA system with an integrated 5-channel digital mixer
- 12'' powered subwoofer complete with a 10 x 1.5'' line array speaker
- Comes complete with spacers for configuring your system to meet your needs
- Bluetooth connectivity for hassle-free wireless streaming
- High-resolution SPX digital reverbs
- 1000W (810W+190W) power output
- Two Hi-Z (high-impedance) inputs for instruments
- Link out and Monitor out connectivity
- Multi-band compressor 'mode' selection for the master output
- 1-knob equalisation for maximising your sound with ease
- Input for connecting a footswitch (footswitch not included) for the reverb
- Comes complete with a dedicated cover
- Frequency Range: 37Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Coverage: 170° x 30° (H x V)
- Subwoofer: 12'' powered
- Line Array: 10 x 1.5''
- Power Rating: 1000W (Dynamic) (810W+190W)
- Max. Output Level: 119dB SPL (on axis)
- Mixing Channels: 5 (3 mono and 1 stereo)
- Input Channel Functions: Hi-Z (CH2/3), 1-knob EQ (CH1-3/ST)
- Output Channel Functions: Mode (Speed, Music, Club)
- Inputs: 3 x mono mic/line, 1 x stereo line/2 x mono line
- Outputs: 1 x Link out, 1 x Monitor out
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP (SBC, AAC)
- Control and Other I/O: Reverb foot switch, STAGEPAS Editor (iOS/Android app)
- DSP: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Power Requirements: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 25W (idle), 85W (1/8 power)
- System: 334mm x 2000mm x 418mm (maximum)
- Line Array Speaker: 67mm x 582mm x 86mm
- Subwoofer: 334mm x 550mm x 418mm
- Spacer: 67mm x 555mm x 86mm (each)
- Weight: 23kg maximum system weight (1.8kg line array speaker / 20kg subwoofer / 0.6kg spacer (each))
- Product Code: CSTAGEPAS1KUK