Yamaha EMX5016CF 500W + 500W Stereo Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX5016CF 500W + 500W Stereo Powered MixerDetails
Product Ref: 21238View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.87 per month Finance from £23.87 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
16 Versatile Input Channels
With a total of 16 input channels the EMX5016CF can connect a range of microphones, instrument and line level instruments to produce a loud and dynamic live and studio mix. The EMX5016CF features eight inputs for mono microphones or line inputs plus four stereo pairs which can function as either mono microphones or stereo line inputs. This system also gives you extra microphone inputs if your sources are mostly microphones, or if you need to handle more stereo sources the EMX5016CF will comfortably handle four pairs in addition to eight monaural microphone or line inputs. Switchable phantom power is provided for all microphone inputs.
Advanced 3-Band & Graphic EQ
Incorporating a 3-band EQ on all 16 input channels the EMX5016CF offers advanced tonal shaping with a 10 K high shelf, 250 - 5 K sweepable middle shelf and 100 Hz low shelf with rotary cut/boost controls. Additionally the impressive 9-band graphic EQ on the main output channel can be used to precision tweak your mix and even offers the ability to save and recall presets to optimize workflow.
Mono Channel Compression
The EMX5016CF features compressors on all mono microphone/line channels that can help to make vocals ride the mix better, give you that smooth compressed guitar sound, deliver more punchy bass, and generally refine your mixes in a multitude of ways. These unique one-knob compressors are surprisingly simple to use. There are no multiple attack, threshold, makeup gain, and other controls - just set the COMP control to the amount of compression you need.
Automatic Feedback Suppression
Although the graphic equalizer can be used for feedback control, the EMX5016CF provides a Feedback Suppressor system that is dedicated to the job. The Feedback Suppressor works by detecting feedback frequencies on the stereo bus and applying precise notch filters to eliminate the feedback. The Feedback Suppressor has an AUTO mode that automatically keeps track of and attenuates feedback frequencies for you, and a sensitive manual mode that lets you pinpoint and attenuate feedback points one by one.
Dual Yamaha SPX Effects Processors
The EMX5016CF includes not one but two top-performance Yamaha SPX digital effect processors built in! You might only need ambience effects such as reverb and delay for live sound applications however if you need other effects as well they're right at your fingertips, and you can use two different effects simultaneously. Each effect processor offers a selection of 16 top-quality effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion, with editable parameters that allow you to customize each effect.
- Versatile 16-Input Configuration Adapts to Varied Source Requirements
- 500 Watt + 500 Watt Maximum Output Power (4 Ohms)
- 320 Watt Output Per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Advanced Channel EQ
- Ample I/O for Expansion and Integration
- One-knob Compression on Mono Channels
- 9-Band Digital Graphic EQ with Presets & Memory
- FRC (Frequency Response Correction) System
- Automatic Feedback Suppression
- Multi-band "Maximizer"
- Dual Yamaha SPX Effect Processors
- Type: Powered
- Channels: 16
- Power Output : 2 x 500W @ 4 Ohms
- Inputs (Mic Preamps): 8 x XLR (CH 1-8), 4 x XLR (CH 9-16 Stereo)
- Inputs (Line): 8 x 1/4" (CH 1-8), 8 x 1/4" (CH 9-16, Stereo, RCA)
- Outputs (Main): 2 x 1/4" Jack, 2 x SpeakON, 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Outputs (Other): 2 x RCA (Rec), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Stereo Sub)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" Jack (EFX Send), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Aux Send)
- Phantom Power: 12 Channels (+48V)
- EQ Bands: 3-Band Sweepable (Channels), 3-Band (Stereo), 9-Band Graphic (Main)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre/Post, 2 x EFX
- Faders: 17 x 60mm
- Channel Inserts: 8 (CH 1-8)
- Height: 6.1"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 19.4"
- Weight: 11 Kg
- Maximum Output Power (@ 0.5% THD - 1kHz): 500 W (4 Ohms), 320 Watts (8 Ohms)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: Less than 0.3% (THD+N), +14 dBu Output into 600 Ohms @ 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Hum/Noise: - 128 dBu
- Crosstalk @ 1 kHz: - 68 dB
- Channel EQ: High (10 k Shelving), Middle (Mono: 250 - 5K / Stereo: 2.5 K Peaking), Low (100 Hz Shelving)
- Graphic EQ Bands: 63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz (+/- 12 dB)
- Digital Effects: SPX Digital Multi Effector - 16 Programs (24 Bit AD/DA, 32 Bit Internal Processing)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.