View Full Description
Bass-orientated sound – five custom armature drivers
The B series range from Westone focus the sound on the bass, without sacrificing the high and mids. The earphones are perfect for bass lovers, providing a powerful low-end response balanced by the clarity and articulation from the mid and high frequency bands. The five drivers feature a three-way crossover, capturing every nuance from your music.
At the heart of the B50 earphones are the advanced, custom-designed balanced armature drivers. These specialised drivers feature smaller dimensions than its sibling models, delivering enhanced sonic clarity and an ultra-wide frequency response. The result is rich, full-bodied sound, providing an immersive listening experience that truly puts you in the middle of the action.
Bluetooth cable and MMCX 3-button cable
The B50 Earphones come complete with two different earphones cables for various applications and purposes. The Bluetooth cable delivers full-resolution sound, utilising aptX™ technology to capture every nuance from your music. The result is pristine sound with exceptional clarity and soundstaging. The Bluetooth cable provides you with 8 hours of battery life and a 10 metre (32 foot) range. It is also dust and water-resistant, ideal for sports.
The MMCX is a high-end audio cable is designed using flexible, high-strength wire providing ultra-low resistance and maximum durability. The cable features MMCX audio connectors, designed for maximum audio resolution and signal integrity. The 3.5mm stereo plug is ideal for both personal listening and on-stage applications.
True-Fit technology delivers high-end comfort
Not only do the B50 Earphones provide audiophile sound quality, but they also provide maximum comfort thanks to high-quality components. They are designed for optimal comfort with its low-profile and ergonomic design. Utilising 60 years of experience in design, Westone has create these low-profile and lightweight earphones through True-Fit technology for the best possible listening experience.
The earphones also feature silicone and comfort-foam ear-tips, designed not only to enhance noise isolation but also to bring out the best from your earphones. They also help to minimise listening fatigue, allowing you to use the earphones for hours without them being irritating or uncomfortable.
Complete with accessories
The earphones come complete with a wide range of accessories, designed to improve your listening experience, as well as providing customisable design aspects. Included with the earphones are 5 pairs of Patented STAR silicone ear-tips, 5 pairs of TRUE-FIT Comfort-Foam Ear-Tips, an impact resistant monitor vault and exchangeable faceplates.
Additionally, a removable/replacement tool and cleaning tool are included for installing and maintaining the different coloured faceplates.
- Westone B50 Earphones
- Five sizes of patented STAR silicone eartips
- Five sizes of premium True-Fit comfort foam eartips
- Westone MMCX Bluetooth audio cable
- Westone high-definition silver MMCX audio cable
- Exchangeable faceplates
- Deluxe zippered carrying case
- Powerful bass response with enhanced sonic detail and clarity
- Five custom-made micro balanced armature drivers
- Separate drivers for bass, mid-range and high frequencies
- Advanced three-way crossover design
- Westone MMCX Bluetooth audio cable
- High-definition Silver Plated MMCX audio cable
- Star and True-Fit silicone eartips in multiple sizes
- Different coloured exchangeable metal faceplates
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Driver: Five balanced armature drivers with three-way crossover (single low, single mid, single high-frequency drivers)
- Sensitivity: 118dB SPL @ 1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 25 ohms @ 1kHz
- Passive Noise Attenuation: 25dB
- Cable: High-Definition Silver MMCX cable (132cm) / Westone Bluetooth Cable (70cm)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0