Turbosound iQ12 12'' 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
Turbosound iQ12 12'' 2-Way Active LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 61198View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.32 per month Finance from £16.32 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive Rear Panel
The rear panel houses a fully featured interface that includes a LCD display, Channel A/B gain control and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling, SCC, Subwoofer integration and Feedback Control (FBI). The rear panel also features two balanced XLR inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, a Mix output XLR connector and level control with a signal LED on each channel.
Extensive but Simple DSP Control
The iQ12 active speaker is equipped with a sophisticated but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides a dynamic EQ for incredible full range responses and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels, as well as long-term reliability. The advanced DSP also includes speaker modelling presets that consist of detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most-respected loudspeakers.
Another DSP function that was developed by Klark Teknik is the Spatial Contour Control (SCC), allowing you to optimise the iQ12's frequency response for the physical speaker placement. This advanced function not only adds versatility, it provides accurate frequency compensation for stand, floor, wall or ceiling placement, much like the adjustments commonly found on studio monitors.
An onboard USB port delivers access for remote control of the iQ12 via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
Turbosound's proprietary Ultranet technology provides the ability to use CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between Ultranet-enabled products - such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk that's typically found in analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup and installation time required.
- 2-way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2500 watt power output featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- Ultranet digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 12'' low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient responses
- High temperature 1'' compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display
- PC remote control software available
- Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCon connectors
- Designed and engineered in England
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Full Range
- Amplifier Type: Klark Teknik Class-D
- Power Output: 2500 Watts
- Low Frequency Driver Size: 12''
- High Frequency Driver Size: 1''
- Frequency Range: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 126dB
- Enclosure Material: Composite
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 3 x XLR
- Dimensions: 495mm x 597mm x 444mm (D x H x W)
- Weight: 21.04kg / 46.4lb
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.