Turbosound iNSPIRE iP500 Column PA System
Turbosound iNSPIRE iP500 Column PA SystemDetails
The Turbosound iNSPIRE iP500 active portable PA speaker delivers powerful and pristine sound with optimised dispersion. The on-board digital mixer and multi-channel 600W amplifier provide power for the 8'' subwoofer and all six of the 2'' neodymium drivers. Perfect for small to medium-sized performance venues, the iP500 features balanced and unbalanced combo input connectors, Bluetooth connectivity, built-in DSP presets and Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology - all of which can be controlled remotely via the free downloadable iOS app.
Product Ref: 83855View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.67 per month Finance from £12.67 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable & Powerful
Designed for maximum portability and user-friendliness, the Turbosound iP500 can be setup quickly and easy - just attach the column section(s) to the base and connect your microphone or mixer feed and power. Equipped with KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary amplifier technology, the iP500 delivers 600 watts of power and incredible sonic performance. The iNSPIRE i500 comes supplied with two carrying bags which are perfect for transporting and storing the system.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
The iNSPIRE iP500 features six 2'' neodymium drivers which have been strategically placed to provide a 100° dispersion pattern. By producing such a wide coverage pattern, the Turbosound iP500 delivers a sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, the innovative Spatial Sound Technology (SST) envelopes the audience in a well-defined three-dimensional acoustic environment. No matter where you sit, the location of onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position, resulting in a performance that's transparent with unparalleled intelligibility.
The built-in DSP ensures the highest possible signal integrity while the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and applies specific filters to improve the sound quality. Dialling in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments just became easier than ever before.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High-quality, wireless Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 8" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 6 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- Precision-lock system eliminates speaker cables and stands
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Includes durable bags for the column speakers and subwoofer
- Designed and engineered in England
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 14kHz, ±3dB
- 50Hz - 16kHz, -10dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 100° H @ -6dB Points
- Maximum SPL: 118dB
- Crossover Type: 2-Way Active
- Low-Frequency: 1 x 8''
- High-Frequency: 6 x 2''
- Limiter: Independent HF and LF
- Amplifier Type:
- Low-Frequency: Class-D
- High-Frequency: Class-AB
- Amplifier Power: 600W Peak / 150W RMS
- Amplifier Channels: 2
- Amplifier Protection: Short Circuit, Open Circuit and Thermal
- Input Connectors: 2 x Combo Jack (1/4'' and XLR)
- Input Sensitivity: 4dBu
- Input Impedance: 16k? Unbalanced / 33k? Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- Hardware Controls: Rotary Push-Encoder
- Software: iOS Interface via Bluetooth
- Factory EQ Presets: Positioning, Sound Mode
- Display: LCD 128 x 32, Blue, Backlit
- EQ: Bass, Middle and Treble
- Bluetooth Range: 30m
- Bluetooth Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Power Consumption: 80W @ 150W Amplifier Power
- Dimensions: 2006mm x 321mm x 400mm / 79'' x 12.6'' x 15.7'' (H x W x D)
- Base: 416mm x 321mm x 400mm / 16.4'' x 12.6'' x 15.7''
- Tower: 918mm x 132mm x 72mm / 36.1'' x 5.2'' x 2.8''
- Weight: 15.1kg / 33.2lbs
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Column Speaker Bag
- 1 x Subwoofer/Base Unit Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.