Turbosound TPX118B 18" Front Loaded Subwoofer
Turbosound TPX118B 18" Front Loaded SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 61245View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Turbosound TPX118B Subwoofer is premium-quality, front-loaded subwoofer featuring an 18” carbon fibre loaded low frequency driver with a polyester suspension for optimal bass-response. The immense depth and punch the TPX118 Subwoofer provides is also thanks to the low distortion bass reflex port design which helps to accentuate the booming lows. The result is a fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation. The extended frequency range and low distortion design makes the TPX118 Front-Loaded Subwoofer ideal for FOH, side and drum fill applications. The TPX118 delivers 2,400W of peak power (600W continuous), ideal for filling out medium sized venues for live performances.
The TPX118 Subwoofer provides a range of convenient features for added manoeuvrability including the durable handles located on the side of the subwoofer for easy lifting and carrying. The low frequency driver is housed in a hard wearing carpet covered 18mm wooden enclosure for optimal durability. The rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille is backed with reticulated foam, protecting the internal components for superficial and impact damage while transporting and in use. The integrated 35mm pole mount is designed to support a satellite speaker for easy mounting. The rear panel features Neutrik SpeakON NL4 Connectors allowing you to input and link connections for additional enclosures.
- Front loaded subwoofer for portable PA applications
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side and drum fill applications
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver with polyester suspension
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- Hard wearing carpet covered 18 mm (3/4”) wood
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 200 Hz ±3 dB / 35 Hz – 200 Hz -10 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: Half space
- Power Handling: 600 W Continuous, 2,400 W peak
- Sensitivity: 98 dB (1 W @ 1 m)
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB continuous, 132 dB peak
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Components: 1 x 18" (460 mm) LF driver
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik speakON NL4
- Wiring: Pins 1+ / 1- input, pins 2+ / 2- link
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 599 x 514 x 556 mm (23.6 x 20.2 x 21.9")
- Weight: 34.8 kg (76.8 lbs)
- Construction: 18 mm (¾") particle board
- Finish: Black carpet covering
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.