TC Helicon MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone
TC Helicon MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal MicrophoneDetails
The TC Helicon MP-75 dynamic vocal microphone is engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. Not only that, it also offers simple one-button control of TC Helicon vocal effects, allowing you to control your sound without looking down at your feet or being tied to one part of the stage. As the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers, you can be sure that the MP-75 will always have you sounding your best.
Product Ref: 18728View Full Description
Buy on finance from £3.95 per month Finance from £3.95 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Control Your Performance
The TC Helicon MP-75 mic features Mic Control that allows you to choose what your button controls, whether this is to activate effects on stage, switch between presets, or add effects to your loop, the MP-75 allows you to easily achieve this. The microphone works with a range of TC Helicon vocal processors, providing you with the ultimate control for enhancing your vocals on stage.
High-Quality Dynamic Microphone
The MP-75 is not just another vocal microphone - it's the only vocal microphone you'll ever need. It's designed to work in harmony with studio-quality vocal processing live on stage. The Lismer super-cardioid capsule is carefully placed for off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression, great for use with modern effects. On top of this, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high-frequency response. The MP-75 is voiced for the close-up mic technique favoured by modern vocalists. It is built for live performance in every way, including its rugged design, a wide responsive range, high output and frequency range. A special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill provides up to ten times the durability of non-hardened grills. The mic also offers excellent pop and breath noise rejection, producing clean vocals every time.
- Exceptional dynamic performance microphone with Mic Control, balanced vocal tones and superb noise/feedback rejection
- Mic Control user-configurable button lets you control studio quality TC Helicon vocal effects from anywhere on stage
- Lismer capsule for uniform performance and high output provides superior vocal tone
- Nearby pitched source rejection and best-in-class off-axis feedback suppression
- Powered by a standard mic cable off your TC Helicon vocal processor
- Extra-durable hardened steel wire mesh grill
- Integrated pop filter and dual suspended shock mount for a studio performance sound
- Super cardioid pick-up pattern optimised for close mic technique
- Mic clip includes both USB and EU type threads
- Carrying case design hugs mic closely for optimal shock protection
Compatible Pedals for Mic-Control:
- VoiceLive 3
- VoiceLive 2
- VoiceLive Touch
- VoiceLive Touch 2
- VoiceLive Play
- VoiceLive Play GTX
- VoiceLive Rack
- VoiceTone Correct XT
- VoiceTone Create XT
- VoiceTone Harmony-G XT
- VoiceTone Synth
- VoiceTone T1
- VoiceTone R1
- VoiceTone D1
- VoiceTone C1
- Play Electric
- Play Acoustic
- Harmony Singer
- Mic Mechanic
- VoiceSolo FX150
- The VoiceTone Singles
- VoiceTone 2
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm - light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz -18kHz
- Microphone Clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.