TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper
TC Helicon Ditto Mic LooperDetails
The TC Helicon Ditto Mic Looper is an innovative new pedal which allows you to seamlessly record and loop a microphone input. Whether you want to loop vocals, acoustic guitar, percussion or something else, as long as you can capture it with a microphone the Ditto can loop it. Featuring up to 5 minutes of loop time, on board mic pre-amp with phantom power, LED status indicators, unlimited overdubs and a simple and ergonomic interface the Ditto Mic Looper is the perfect piece of gear for composing and creating unique tracks from just a microphone input.
Product Ref: 53284View Full Description
Spend another £161.16 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Easy setup with automatic mic input gain. Just plug in and loop.
- Dedicated Loop and Stop/Clear switches
- Onboard mic preamp with phantom power & Mic Control
- Upto 5 minutes of looping time
- Unlimited overdubs
- Undo / Redo function
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- Selectable overdub modes
- Noise-free erase
- Balanced XLR in- and outputs
- Connects transparently between your Mic and PA
- LED-indicator shows Play/Rec status
- Latest loop and overdubs stored between power-ups
- Built-in phantom power (24V) for both dynamic and condenser microphones
- USB connects to VoiceSupport for simple firmware updates
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Input Connector: XLR Female (Balanced)
- Input Impedance: 2.7 k Ohm (Balanced)
- Maximum Input Level: -1 dBu
- Input S/N Ratio: 112 dB (A-Weighted)
- Phantom Power: 32V (Always On)
- Output Connector: XLR Male (Balanced)
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: -1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Additional Connections: USB
- Enclosure: Two Part Die-Cast Metal
- Base: Gripping Rubber
- Height: 5.4" / 140 mm
- Width: 3.5" / 90 mm
- Depth: 2.3" / 60 mm
- Weight: 0.42 Kg
- Includes: Power Supply, USB Cable and User Guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.