SubZero SZS-P10DSP 10" Active DSP Speaker Pair
SubZero SZS-P10DSP 10" Active DSP Speaker PairDetails
The SubZero SZS-P10DSP 10" Active Speakers use innovative DSP technology to offer professional sound quality which can be digitally adapted to suit its environment. Advanced EQ options are available for speeches, live music and club music, accessible through an easy to use interface and LCD display. Multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications, with advanced DSP sound modes making the SZS-P10DSP a very flexible PA system. Combining a powerful Class-D amplifier module and a Class- A/B amplifier module, these speakers produce a joint power of 600W RMS (900W Peak), ideal for small to medium venues that require powerful high quality audio. Featuring a lightweight hard plastic casing and a front metal grille, the SZS-P10DSP speakers are durable and suited to easy manoeuvring.
Product Ref: 95971View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.56 per month Finance from £11.56 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful and Lightweight Speakers
The SubZero SZS-P10DSP 10" Active DSP Speaker Pair provides 600 watts of RMS power enclosed in lightweight and robust moulded plastic cabinets. The speakers are powered by a pair of amplifiers: Class D for the Woofers and Class AB for the tweeters, keeping sound quality high whilst keeping the weight low. The speakers are built to endure the rigours of live performances, including a heavy duty steel grille to protect the speakers from unwanted knocks. All of these features combine to create a pair of speakers suitable for a wide range of venues that are easy to manoeuvre in between performances.
Multiple Mounting Possibilities
These SubZero speakers have been built to be used for just about every scenario and includes a variety of mounting options. The speakers include the traditional 38mm speaker pole bracket, making them suitable for use with speaker stands and poles. Featuring a dual angle mounting facility, the pole bracket allows the speaker to be set up straight on or tilted down at a 7.5 degree angle, allowing optimum sound dispersion. Alternatively, the speakers can be hung on the included fly points, which makes it suitable for more permanent installation scenarios. Finally, the angled PP cabinet allows the speakers to be rested on their side and used as floor monitors.
High Quality DSP Technology
The inclusion of DSP technology makes these speakers very versatile. A simple one knob design allows you to change through profiles simply with a single control and all functions are displayed clearly on an LCD screen. The functions allow you to adjust the output sound of the speakers based on the below modes.
DSP EQ Modes
This SubZero speakers allows you to set up for multiple live sound scenarios, whether it be for a music venue or live speech. The following modes are available for selection using the LCD display and turn wheel.
- Normal Mode leaves the EQ flat, you hear the sound of the speaker without any tweaks to the settings. Ideal if you have an outboard EQ already.
- Live Mode reduces the lowest frequencies, providing a slight mid boost and a slight treble boost which reduces harshness, whilst bringing out the detail of the higher frequencies.
- Club Mode is ideal for DJ's or Parties, greatly emphasising the low frequencies, perfect for dance music or audio requiring heavy bass.
- Speech Mode reduces the low end greatly, whilst emphasising the upper mid range, which is where the human voice sits on the EQ spectrum. This makes the speakers reproduce speech very clearly.
The use of smart curve technology allows you to quickly adjust the treble and bass on each EQ pre-set, giving you the ideal sound for any scenario.
DSP Location Modes
The sound of a speaker can vary significantly depending on its location, and these SubZero DSP speakers can cater for this. The following three modes can be selected to give the perfect sound to your performance.
- Pole: The most common use for the speaker is on a speaker pole so that it is positioned at ear height. The speaker can be optimised for this by giving a full response, including increased bass frequencies.
- Monitor: This feature is helpful when the speaker is on the floor and angled up to the performer. The bass frequencies are cut slightly and the treble frequencies boosted so the performer can hear the sound being articulated through a variety of other sounds.
- Bracket: This setting is suitable for scenarios where the speaker is hung on fly points or placed on a wall speaker bracket. Good for use with a subwoofer, the speaker cuts the bass frequencies to give a clear and crisp sound.
- Mic Input: 1 x XLR/Jack
- Line Input: Stereo RCA / 3.5mm Minijack
- Line Output: XLR
- Tone Control: Bass / Treble +/- 10db
- Speaker Dimension: 10 Inch
- Tweeter: 1 Inch Compression Driver
- Power: 250W (LF) + 50W (HF) RMS / 450W Peak / 1000W Max Per Speaker
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Max SPL: 121dB
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20KHz
- Cabinet Material: H-PP Hard Plastic
- Fly Points: 3x M10
- Weight: 13kg
- Dimensions: 37 x 36 x 59.5cm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.