SubZero 800W 15" Passive PA System with Mixer, Stands and Mics
SubZero 800W 15" Passive PA System with Mixer, Stands and MicsDetails
The 800W PA Package with Mixer, Stands and Mics by Gear4music features our SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB, a power amp, two 15" 400W speakers, speaker stands, two dynamic microphones, microphone stands, and all the neccessary cables for the complete PA experience at a fraction of the cost.
Product Ref: 19255View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.45 per month Finance from £13.45 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included In This Pack
- SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
- SubZero AA1000J Power Amp by Gear4music
- SubZero J215 400W Passive Speaker (x2)
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone (x2)
- Boom Mic Stand with Mic Clip (x2)
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- XLR (F) - XLR (M) Microphone Cable, 6m (x2)
- Speaker Cable, Jack To Jack, 3m (x2)
- 2-pole speaker - 2-pole speaker Cable, 18m (x2)
SubZero SZ-MIX08USB 8-Channel Mini Mixer with USB by Gear4music
Combining great build quality and features with outstanding value for money, this mixer offers what you would normally only expect from a much higher priced mixer. With it's compact size, and USB connectivity, it is an incredibly versatile mixer for studio, live and computer use.
Despite its small size, this mixer has all of the features you need. It has a 48V phantom power which can power condenser microphones, as well as dynamic microphones, with a descreet pre-amp with less than 0.08 total harmonic distortion.
The USB port means that you can easily connect the mixer to your computer, for both recording and playing, making it great for DJ's, home recording and for live sound use. The sturdy metal body and compact size also means that it is ideal for gigging, and can take a few knocks.
SubZero AA1000J Power Amp
For precise, high performance amplification on a budget, the SubZero AA1000J power amp features professional-level specifications, such as overload protection and high-grade 2-pole speaker connections for output. Each channel is rated at 380W RMS for amazingly clear, punchy sound, even at high volume; and the rugged aluminium chassis ensures this amp will stand up to heavy gigging.
SubZero J215 400W Passive Speaker
The J215 PA speaker represents incredible value for money, producing a clear, focused sound with a powerful bass response, along with great treble (installed is a Piezo tweeter that accurately reproduces high frequencies) and mid range definition.
The J215 is also particularly convenient, in that it comes fitted with an integral carry handle and a 35mm pole mount, meaning that this is a speaker that can quite simply be carried from venue to venue and set up with a minimum of fuss. Any knocks and tumbles are catered for with a heavy duty build quality. In short, this speaker boasts high quality construction and components that can easily be set up and taken down, that will always sound the part.
SubZero MIX04AU Mixer by Gear4music
- Mic inputs: 4 x XLR
- Jack Line inputs: 4 x 1/4"
- CD Input: 3.5mm
- EQ: 2 band EQ, ±15dB EQ at 80Hz & 12KHz
- Headphone out level control: Yes
- RCA: Input/output
- Auxiliary send: Yes
- LED level indicator: 4-band
- USB recording and playing function: Yes
- Compact Design: Yes
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Mic Input Gain Range: -20dB to +45dB
- Line Input Gain Range: -20dB to +25dB
- Equalization Range: HI: ±15dB@12kHz, LOW: ±15dB@80Hz
- Max Output: +21dB ±2dB
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.3kΩ balanced, Line: 20kΩ balanced, CD/RCA: 24kΩ unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48VDC (V)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions: W 220mm x D 160mm x H 68mm
SubZero AA1000J Power Amp
- Channels: 2
- Overload protection
- Peak Power: 1000W
- Output Power: 2x 380W RMS @ 4Ω , 2x 250W RMS @ 8Ω
- Inputs: 2 x jack
- Outputs: 2x 2-pole speaker
- Input sensitivity: 1.228V
- S/N Ratio: > 95dB
SubZero J215 Passive Speaker
- Peak Power Rating: 400W @ 8 Ω
- RMS Power Rating: 200W RMS @ 8 Ω
- Speaker: Heavy duty 15" speaker
- Piezo tweeter: Accurate high frequency reproduction
- Integral carry handles: Yes
- Pole mount: 35mm
- Speaker: Heavy duty 15" @ 8 Ω with piezo tweeter
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 18KHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB SPL @ 1W/1m
- Max SPL (@1m): 126dB
- Input: 2-pole speaker
- Weight: 21kg
- Dimensions: 470mm (W) x 350mm (D) x 710mm (H)
Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- Microphone Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80Hz 12KHz
- Sensitivity: -76dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 600Ω ±20 (at 1kHz)
- Switch: On/off
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.