View Full Description
Based on the iconic Shure SM7B
You don't need to be an audiophile to know - sound quality matters. It can be the difference between engaging your listener, or losing them. Which is why the MV7 has been modelled after one of the best sounding mics in the business - the Shure SM7B.
From Quincy Jones to Joe Rogan, the legendary SM7B is used by the biggest producers and podcasters in the game. And now thanks to the MV7, you can have that the same studio-quality sound. But with all the versatility and convenience of a modern USB microphone.
Like it's big brother, the MV7 delivers unmistakable clarity and warmth - making it easier for your audience to listen for longer. Whilst a full range frequency response (20Hz - 20kHz) allows you to capture all the depth and detail you need to stand out.
Crucially, the MV7's ability to isolate your voice will guarantee clean, uninterrupted audio. Even in challenging environments.
USB and XLR connectivity
Unlike ordinary USB mics, the MV7 boasts an XLR output too. Not only can you record direct to computers and selected mobile devices with astounding ease, whilst using the free MOTIV App to unlock an array of powerful features. You can also connect the MV7 to professional studio equipment. Audio interfaces, mixing desks, outboard gear. Whatever your setup, the MV7 will work for you.
Better still, you can record both the USB and XLR output at the same time. So you can capture the sound shaping power of the MOTIV app, as well as the unprocessed XLR signal. For maximum flexibility when mixing.
Set it and forget it with Auto Level Mode
Your voice and mic position are always changing - which can sometimes make recording consistent audio feel like an uphill struggle. But with auto level mode it's never been easier.
This unique new feature responds to your voice, and automatically applies the perfect amount of gain and compression for you. There's nothing to think about. It’s like having your own engineer on hand to do the hard work for you.
It really doesn't matter what your preference is. Whether you like to speak right up close to your microphone, or want to keep a distance so it stays out of shot. You’ll always get the exact same result. Crystal clear, perfectly balanced audio.
Stay in control with Manual Mode
Whether you’re recording a softly spoken podcast guest or a powerhouse vocal performance, manual mode lets you have total control over your microphone.
Here you can set your mic gain yourself, and take advantage of some incredible sound sculpting tools. Pick the perfect EQ to compliment your voice. Use compression to dial in that rounded ‘radio’ sound. There's even a limiter to prevent distortion - so you can say goodbye to fixing it in the mix.
What’s more, you can save all your settings. Once you've found what works for you, you never need to worry about setup again.
Intuitive on-board touch panel
Like a mini-mixing console at your fingertips, the MV7’s touch panel lets you make useful changes with ease - directly from your microphone. Quickly engage mute, set gain, adjust headphone volume and monitor mix without interrupting your recording session.
With a simple press you can ‘lock’ the mic too. Ensuring no accidental changes when you’re mid flow.
Premium feel that inspires
From the first touch you’ll feel the craftsmanship of the Shure MV7. There are no cheap plastics here. Just sturdy metals, studio-grade components and stunning attention to detail. This is broadcast quality construction, through and through.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone, Black
- 1 x Micro-B to USB-A cable (10 foot)
- 1 x Micro-B to USB-C cable (10 foot)
- USB and XLR connectivity for Mac, PC, select mobile devices and studio equipment
- Voice isolation technology reduces background noise
- Built in shock mount for rumble-free recordings
- Detachable windshield eliminates plosives
- Headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Control gain, volume, monitor mix and mute with the touch panel
- Lock mode prevents accidental changes
- Compatible with mic stands or studio arms
- Swivel hinge for secure positioning
- Premium Shure build quality
Shureplus MOTIV App
- Unlock your MV7’s full potential with the free MOTIV app…
- Auto level mode adjusts microphone level in realtime
- Manual mode lets you set the mic exactly how you like
- Find the right sound fast with EQ and tone presets
- Smooth out audio with the compressor and limiter
- Save all your settings for later
- Microphone type: USB and XLR
- Capsule type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Power requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Headphone output: Standard 3.5mm
- Microphone housing: All metal construction
- Weight: 0.55 kg (1.21 lbs)
System Requirements and Compatibility
- Mac: MacOS 10.13 to 10.15
- Windows: Windows 10
- iOS: iOS 12 and higher
- iPhone: iPhone 6 and higher
- iPod Touch: 6th gen
- Android: Oreo 8.0 and higher / USB Host Power Requirement of ≥100 mA / USB Audio Class 1.1 support and higher