Shure MV5 Digital Condenser Mic Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad - Silver
Shure MV5 Digital Condenser Mic Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad - SilverDetails
Product Ref: 54428View Full Description
Buy on finance from £2.79 per month Finance from £2.79 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
ShurePlus™ MOTIV Mobile Recording App
The MOTIV iOS app is loaded with smart features for high-quality digital recording on the go - all in an intuitive interface. Designed for use with all MOTIV products, the free MOTIV app allows users to share files via email, text and SMS, and make real-time adjustments. Adjustable functions include selectable DSP preset modes, microphone gain adjustment, compression, equalisation and an intuitive stereo width control that optimises the microphone polar pattern for the sound source and surrounding environment.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone In Silver
- 1 x Desktop Stand
- 1 x Micro-B-to-USB Cable (1 Metre)
- 1 x Micro-B-to-Lightning Cable (1 Metre)
- Apple MFi Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without need for additional adapters or kits
- 3 DSP preset modes (vocals, flat, instrument)
- Automatically applies gain, EQ, compression & limiting for optimal results
- Built-in headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Custom-tuned microphone capsule provides best-in-class audio
- Silver finish with black foam
- Includes desktop stand, integrated thread mount compatible with any standard 1/4" camera tripod thread
- Low-profile, portable design
- Includes 1 x micro-B-to-USB cable & 1 x micro-B-to-Lightning cable
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Adjustable, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure: 130 dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connectors: USB
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Recording
- Headphone Output: Yes, 3.5 mm
- DSP Modes: Voice, Instrument, Flat
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Power Requirements: Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector
- MFi Certified: Yes
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Included
- Stand Adapter: 1/4", 20-thread
- Housing: PC/ABS with Die-Cast Zinc Frame
- Without Mounting Stand: 90 g
- With Mounting Stand: 160 g
- Dimensions Without Mounting Stand
- Height: 66 mm
- Width: 67 mm
- Depth: 65 mm
- Dimensions With Mounting Stand
- Height: 89 mm
- Width: 142 mm
- Depth: 97 mm
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- iOS 7.0 & Higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2; iPad Mini 1st generation, iPad Mini 2nd generation, iPad Mini 3rd Generation
- MOTIV™ Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.