Shure BLX24RUK/SM58 Rack Mountable Handheld Wireless Mic System
Shure BLX24RUK/SM58 Rack Mountable Handheld Wireless Mic SystemDetails
Product Ref: 38670View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.82 per month Finance from £12.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Industry-Standard Microphone
Included in this system is the Shure SM58 microphone, an industry-standard cardioid dynamic microphone with exceptional versatility, engineered to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. The SM58 features a shock-absorbing grille that is designed to dent upon impact, protecting the cartridge from damage and ensuring reliable performance. Internally, the SM58 utilises calculated porting within the capsule to deliver a uniform cardioid polar pattern across the frequency range for maximum gain-before-feedback. Additionally, an adhesive compound secures the transformer and prevents both moisture and temperature changes from entering the handle while also producing an airtight chamber to enable proper shock mounting and low-end frequency response. The Shure SM58 is equipped with a highly effective built-in spherical filter which minimises wind, breath and vocal 'pop' noises. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background and handling noise. Throughout its 50 years within the music industry, the quality of the SM58's vocal performance attracts the legendary attention from the likes of Henry Rollins, Patti Smith, Sheryl Crow, Cage The Elephant and The Derek Trucks Band. The latter even flattened the microphone under their tour bus, yet the SM58 still remained completely functional. The iconic Shure microphone offers durable construction with a refined shock-mount system that guarantees consistent high-quality performance both indoors and outdoors.
Rack Mount Analogue Receiver
The BLX4R offers users up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band with an easy-to-use QuickScan frequency selection. The receiver features both XLR and 1/4" jack output connectors, with removable antennas for quick antenna distribution. A two-colour audio status indicator provides users with the ability to identify when audio levels are too high as the light will show red. Included with the system is a rack-mount kit so you can setup and install the BLX4R for performance purposes.
Included In The System
- 1 x BLX2/SM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone With Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x BLX4R Wireless Receiver
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Swivel Adapter
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Thread Adapter
BLX2/SM58 Wireless Transmitter
- 100m operating range
- Power & battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Easy frequency matching
- Battery life of up to 14 hours
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Gain attenuation of -10dB
- Lightweight & robust construction
BLX4R Rack Mount Receiver
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
- XLR & 1/4" output connectors
- Two-colour audio status indicator LED
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas
- LC display with detailed RF & audio metering
- Wireless Frequency: 606.6MHz - 613.5MHz
BLX2/SM58 Wireless Transmitter
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Battery Life Alkaline: 14 h
- Operating Range (Up To): 100m (Under Typical Conditions)
- Transmitter Housings: Moulded ABS
- Batteries: AA
- Battery Status: Multi-Colour LED
- Functionality: Transmitter
- Weight: 340g
- Transmitter Weight: 218 g
- Dimensions: 224mm x 53mm x 53mm
BLX4R Wireless Receiver
- Transmission: Analogue
- Type Of Power Supply: External
- Receiver Housings: Moulded ABS, Metal
- Active Antenna Possible: Optional with UABiasT
- Number Of Compatible Systems Per Frequency Band: 12
- Scan Features: Quick Scan
- Detachable Antennas: Yes
- Rack Hardware: Included Rack Mounts Brackets
- Receiver Displays: Multi-Function LCD
- Receiver Type: Single
- Included Antenna: External 1/4-Wave
- Battery Status: Multi-Colour LED
- Image Rejection: 50 dB, Typical
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm, For 12dB SINAD, Typical
- Antenna Input Impedance: 50Ω
- Weight: 998 g
- Height: 45 mm
- Width: 198 mm
- Depth: 163 mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.