View Full Description
Simplicity at its best
You already have enough on your mind when it comes to performing. So why would you want to spend hours trying to set something up? With a Sennheiser XSW 1 Wireless System in your rig, you don't have to worry about that anymore.
Getting your system up and running is a breeze. Automatic frequency management takes the pain out of frequency switching. And if you want to do it manually, you can do that too. The easy-to-navigate streamlined interface on the receiver makes finding and changing settings quick and easy.
Syncing your components is simple too. Just hold the SYNC button on your transmitter until the symbol flashes, then press SYNC on your receiver. That's it. All done. All that's left to do is make sure that everything is connected to the rest of your setup, and you're good to go.
The system you can rely on
You're all setup. You're on stage. And you're ready to get this show on the road. Nothing can ruin that feeling. Especially with an XSW 1 system by your side. Whether it's once a week, or five times a day, you can count on true Sennheiser quality to get you through every single performance without a hitch.
Diversity reception keeps your signal clean and clear, automatically switching between your receiver's antennas when dropouts are detected. Those antennas are neatly integrated inside the receiver too, so you don't have to worry about them being accidentally dislodged or broken off.
It's not just about the wireless performance either. Sennheiser products are built to last. From the back of the van, to the cramped stage side, and back home again. You want your gear to be able to endure every single part of your performance, both on and off the stage. And with Sennheiser's dedication to quality and reliability, that's exactly what you get.
The miniature mic with massive potential
It's discreet, it's versatile, and it sounds phenomenal. With the ME2-II by your side, you'll be ready for anything. Vocals, speech, instruments and more. This miniature microphone can capture your sound source with outstanding results. And you don't have to keep it hidden indoors...
Whether you're on stage, or out in the field, the ME2-II condenser puts your sound on the map. Offering exceptional intelligibility for vocals and speech, you can mount the mic to clothing with ease, making it ideal for presentations, theatre, and more. The matte black finish and compact design make it easy to conceal, whilst the omnidirectional polar pattern provides a variety of positioning options. And with excellent resistance to wind noise, you can capture high-quality audio in all kinds of environments.
In the box
- 1 x EM-XSW 1 Receiver
- 1 x SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME2 Lavalier Microphone
- 1 x NT CW Power Supply
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Lightweight lavalier microphone and compact bodypack transmitter
- Antenna-switching diversity reception ensures reliable operation
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
- Provides wireless freedom for spoken word applications
- Operating Frequency: 606MHz - 630MHz, GB Band
- Switching Bandwidth: Up to 24MHz
- Frequencies: 8 Banks with 10 Factory-Preset Channels
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥103dBA
- THD: ≥0.9
- Transmitter Synchronisation: 2.4GHz
EM-XSW 1 Receiver
- Receiver Principle: Double Superheterodyne
- Diversity Principle: Antenna Switching Diversity via Internal Antennas
- AF Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz, -3dB
- Audio Output Connectors:
- Unbalanced: 1/4'' (6.3mm) Jack
- Balanced: XLR
- Maximum AF Output:
- Unbalanced: +6dBu
- Balanced: +12dBu
- Audio Adjustment Range: 45dB, Adjustable in 5dB Steps
- Squelch: Adjustable from 3dBμ to 28dBμ (Combined with Pilot Tone)
- Line/Mic Level: 20dB, Switchable
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Housing Material: Rugged ABS Housing
- Dimensions: 200mm x 42mm x 127mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 340g
SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter
- RF Output Power: 10mW
- AF Frequency Response:
- Line: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Mic: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Audio Input: 3.5mm Jack
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries
- Adjustment Range: 0dB to -30dB, Adjustable in 10dB Steps
- Housing Material: Rugged ABS Housing
- Dimensions: 71mm x 96mm x 28mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 95g
ME2 Lavalier Microphone
- Transducer Principle: Condenser, Pre-Polarised
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Pick-Up Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Maximum SPL: 130dB