Sennheiser EW 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone System, CH 38
Sennheiser EW 152 G3 Wireless Headset Microphone System, CH 38Details
The Sennheiser EW 152 G3 allows you to enjoy hands free performance with the comfortable headset microphone, true diversity receiver and bodypack transmitter. The ME 3-ew cardioid condenser headset microphone is easy to wear, has great pop protection and produces powerful sound. G3 wireless systems from Sennheiser enable total freedom of movement and deliver the technology you know you can rely on. The system offers twelve frequency agile preset memories, battery status indication on the transmitter and receiver, pilot tone squelch for RF interference elimination during transmitter power off, automatic frequency scanning and true diversity reception.
Product Ref: 15129View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.48 per month Finance from £15.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 606MHz - 614MHz operating frequency range
- Sturdy metal housing
- 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free operation
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of transmitter via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on the receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated EQ and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 Accupack directly on the transmitter
- Wide range of optional accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency Range: 606MHz - 614MHz
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz (Microphone)
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR Connector: 6.3mm
- Presets: 12
- Microphone: Electret
- Sound Pressure Level: 150dB SPL Maximum
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.9%
- Pick-Up Pattern: Super-Cardioid
- AF Sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >110dB (A)
- RF Power Output: 30mW
- Switching Bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak Deviation: ±48kHz
- Antenna Connector: 2 BNC, 50Ω
- Audio Output Level:
- Balanced: +18dBu Maximum (XLR)
- Unbalanced: +12dBu Maximum (Jack)
- Transmitter: 82mm x 64mm x 24mm
- Receiver: 212mm x 202mm x 43mm
- Transmitter: 160g
- Receiver: 900g
- Operating Time:
- Transmitter: Approx. 8 Hours
What's In The Box
- 1 x EM 100 G3 Rack-Mount Receiver
- 1 x SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ME 3-EW Cardioid Headset
- 1 x NT 2 Power Supply
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x Stacking Elements
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Operating Instructions
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.