Roland XS-1HD Multi-Format Matrix Switcher
Roland XS-1HD Multi-Format Matrix SwitcherDetails
Product Ref: 92928View Full Description
Buy on finance from £59.89 per month Finance from £59.89 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive Panel Layout
Whilst the XS-1HD features a compact footprint, its intelligent design allows you to operate all of its powerful functions using only the operation panel. Thanks to all of the HDMI inputs/outputs and controls being integrated into a single unit, the XS-1HD is ideal for use in a variety of situations such as on a media cart, on a small desk, on podiums and more. It features cross-point buttons for selecting the input channel for each output, with the vertical columns corresponding to the input, and the horizontal rows to the output. These buttons light up white when a video signal is present. There is also a quick edit section, allowing you to adjust video or audio directly from the operation panel without the need for menu diving. You are capable of controlling settings such as the location of the PinP inset windows, audio volume, and the position and scaling of the image.
Four HDMI Inputs & Outputs Plus USB Memory Port
The XS-1HD features four separate HDMI inputs and outputs, allowing video and stereo audio to be transferred both to and from the device. Each input has a scaler and EDID emulator built in, with HDCP also being supported allowing for rights-protected content to be switched. The USB memory port that can also be found on the device allows you to back up settings, or upload and instantly display still images from the XS-1HD itself.
The XS-1HD features three different screen modes designed to suit a variety of applications:
- Matrix Mode: Four input video signals can be individually switched to one of four outputs. Since a scaler is provided for each of the four inputs, you can connect a mix of video devices such as cameras, PCs, media players, Blu-ray discs, or smartphones. You can switch between videos by fading-in/out and can adjust desired transition time using the TIME knob.
- Switcher Mode: This mode lets you use a cross-dissolve to seamlessly transition between sources, or use PinP or key-compositing. A multi-view input preview can be output from HDMI OUT 4 for confirming input sources while operating the unit.*1 If you're not using PinP or key-compositing, you can use an AUX bus to output a separate video signal to a confidence monitor or other destination.
- Split Mode: This mode composites multiple videos into a single screen for output. Up to three small screens can be composited into a background video. The position, size and layering order of the inset screens can be individually set. This is useful when it is required show multiple videos simultaneously, such as when recording e-learning content or presentations.
Compact Format Houses Vast Array Of Functions
The Roland XS-1HD uses RGB/YPbPr 4:4:4 10-bit signal processing that ensures the quality of your video input sources is maintained to the output display, especially with data sources. When switching to a large LED display or a projector, the video output retains crystal clear and crisp. The XS-1HD also has an in-built eight-channel digital audio mixer, allowing the HDMI audio and analog stereo inputs to be mixed. There's also an "audio follow" function that switches the audio in synchronization with video transitions. Each HDMI video input is equipped with a scaler that can be set individually. Automatically matching the input resolution to the output resolution, your output video can be zoomed to a maximum of 1000 percent and down to 10 percent in detailed 0.1 percent steps. Alongside these, you have the ability to specify your desired format of EDID to prevent connection problems between devices. This is ideal for events where the computer that is connected to the XS-1HD is often changed throughout.
- Table-top matrix switcher in a compact format, with the width of a 13'' laptop
- Equipped with four HDMI inputs and outputs
- Frame synchronizer and scaler on all inputs
- Three operation modes; Matrix Mode, Switcher Mode, and Split Mode
- Built-in eight channel digital audio mixer that handles audio from all four HDMI signals and the stereo analog input
- Built-in EDID emulator, and HDCP-compliant
- Still images can be loaded from a USB flash drive
- Serial control enables, allowing the device to cooperate with other switchers and mixers, and control them from the outside
- Line-level stereo input and output that can be mixed with audio inputs via HDMI
- Audio embedding and de-embedding are supported, alongside audio delay to adjust for lip-sync
- Test pattern generator for adjusting the video output to a projector or large LED display, with a selection of various patterns including coloured bars, cross-hatch, and ramp
- Current settings can be saved into one of 16 memories. They can be saved for specific scenes or configurations, and easily be recalled when required
- Processing: 4:4:4 (Y/Pb/Pr, RGB)/10 bits, 4:2:2 (Y/Pb/Pr)/10 bits
- Input Connectors: HDMI: HDMI type A x 4 (HDMI INPUT 1--4) *HDCP Supported
- Output Connectors: HDMI: HDMI type A x 4 (HDMI OUTPUT 1--4) *HDCP Supported
- Formats: 480/59.94i (*1), 576/50i (*1), 480/59.94p (*1), 576/50p (*1), 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, 800 x 600/60 (*1)(*2), 1024 x 768/60 (*2), 1280 x 720/60 (*2), 1280 x 800/60 (*2), 1366 x 768/60 (*2), 1280 x 1024/60 (*2), 1400 x 1050/60 (*2), 1600 x 1200/60, 1920 x 1080/60, 1920 x 1200/60 RB
- *Conforms to CEA-861-E,VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11
- *Frame rate is 59.94 Hz (NTSC) or 50 Hz (PAL).
- (*1) Input only.
- (*2) Output refresh rate is 75 Hz when frame rate is set to 50 Hz.
- Output Mode: Switcher, Split, Matrix
- Transition: Mix, Cut (*3)
- Composition (Keyer): 2 (*3)
- Others: HDCP Supported, Test Pattern Generator.
- (*3) These effects depends on Output Mode.
- Still Image:
- Internal Memory: 1
- Maximum Size: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Format: Windows Bitmap File (.bmp) 24 bit per pixel, uncompressed
- Sampling Rate: 24 bits/48 kHz
- Input Connectors:
- HDMI: HDMI type A x 4
- AUDIO INPUT: RCA pin type
- Output Connectors:
- HDMI: HDMI type A x 4
- AUDIO OUTPUT: RCA pin type
- PHONES: Stereo mini type
- Input Level (AUDIO INPUT): -10 dBu (Maximum: +8 dBu)
- AUDIO OUTPUT: -10 dBu (Maximum : +8 dBu)
- PHONES: 72 mW + 72 mW (32 ohms)
- AUDIO OUTPUT: 1 k ohm
- PHONES: 10 ohms
- Mixer: 4 ch (Delay: Maximum 500 ms, Audio Follow)
- Test Tone Generator
- External Connectors:
- REMOTE: RS-232 DB-9 type (Male) x 1 *for Remote Control
- USB MEMORY: USB A type x 1 (USB Memory)
- Preset Memory: 16
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 2.1 A
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Operation Temperature: +0 to +40 degrees Celsius / +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 328mm (W) x 117mm (D) x 57mm (H) / 12-15/16'' (W) x 4-5/8'' (D) x 2-1/4'' (H)
- Weight: 1.2 kg / 2 lbs 11 oz
- Owner's Manual
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.