View Full Description
Digitise Your Vinyl Collection
The Reloop TURN3 Turntable features an integrated USB audio interface that allows you to digitise your vinyl collection directly to your PC or Mac. The process is easier than ever, simply connect the TURN3 to your computer via the USB connection and use it within audio recording software to capture your vinyl collection in immense detail.
Exceptional Audio Fidelity
The TURN3 USB Turntable comes pre-mounted with the Ortofon 2M Red System, designed to capture your vinyl records in great detail, for rich and articulate sound. The improved design and engine of the ‘M Red’ delivers optimised sound reproduction and a high level of sonic accuracy for the best possible audio performance. The TURN3 also includes gold-plated connection for optimal signal transference. All the cables are also detachable for added flexibility.
The Reloop TURN3 not only looks sleek but includes a wide-range of premium-grade components. The precision, straight tone arm is ideal for optimising your tracking for superior sound performance. The turntable is equipped with a built-in preamp, eliminating the need for an external amplifier. The tonearm’s anti-skating settings can be adjusted with the dedicated wheel for added convenience. The headshell’s versatile design allows you to easily switch between pick-up cartridges. The anti-vibration feet are shock-absorbent, helping to minimise unwanted vibration for a cleaner audio signal.
Design & Construction
The sleek yet robust design of the TURN3 turntable, will fit neatly into any room, with its unobtrusive design. Its aluminium die cast platter features deadening rubber coating help to eliminate unwanted resonance for better audio performance. The platter itself helps to deliver a solid and smooth rotation performance. The robust housing is comprised of a sturdy MDF plinth, coated in a sleek, piano finish.
- High-quality belt-drive turntable
- Integrated USB audio interface
- Perfect for digitising your vinyl records
- Low-noise DC motor
- Electronic speed control with 33, 45 or 78 RPM speeds
- Precision straight tone arm offering superior tracking performance
- Anti-skating system wheel
- Flexible headshell connection for easy changes
- Anti-vibration feet
- Aluminium diecast platter with deadening rubber coating
- Gold-plated connections and integrated phono stage
- Solid MDF construction with piano finish
- Complete with Ortofon 2M Red pick-up system
- Type: Belt drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Rotation Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 & 78
- Wow and Flutter: 0.2 percent WRMS
- Analogue Output: Phono / Line switchable
- Connections: RCA Audio output (gold-plated), USB type B
- Phono Output Level: 4.0 mV (with Ortofon 2M Red)
- Line Output Level: 224 mV (with Ortofon 2M Red)
- Tone Arm Type: Straight
- Effective Arm Length: 233 mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 24.84 g
- Overhang: 233 mm
- Tracking Force Range: 18 nM
- Platter Diameter: 300 mm
- Anti-Skating Adjustment: Yes
- USB Audio Output with 48 kHz / 16-Bit: Yes
- OS Supported: Windows & Mac
- Type Of Cartridge: MM (Ortofon 2M Red)
- Needle Pressure Range: 1.8 +/- 0.2 g
- Headshell Weight: 20 g
- Power Consumption: 6 W
- S/N: >60 dB or higher
- Dimensions: 450 (W) x 352 (D) x 138.7 (H) mm (incl. Dust cover)
- Net Weight: 7.02 kg
- Cartridge Weight Range: 6g - 8g
- Counterweight Weight Range: 2g - 5g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.