View Full Description
QSC K12.2 12'' Active PA Speaker
Colossal Power Delivery
2000-Watts of premium Class-D power. With a huge amount of power on tap, the QSC K12.2 loudspeakers give you phenomenal performance for even the most demanding of situations. Every K.2 power module is a perfect match for the loudspeaker's premium transducers. With exceptional functionality, an elegant design, and intuitive operation, take advantage of extraordinary results and legendary reliability. A K.2 system gives you everything you need for a show your audience will never forget.
Sophisticated Digital Nerve-Centre
A sound for every venue. With advanced DSP providing subtle dynamic processing, you'll be ready for anything. Powerful factory presets give you the perfect EQ contours for any application. You can save and recall Scenes at any time, giving you quick access to stored EQ, Delay, and Input configuration settings whenever you need them. No need for lengthy setups before every gig, the QSC K12.2 loudspeakers put instant control right at your fingertips.
DMT™ - Balanced, Smooth Coverage
Consistent sound for your entire audience. QSC's Directivity Matched Transition technology matches the natural high-frequency coverage angle of the K12.2's woofer with that of the compression driver at the crossover frequency. This smooth transition means no more lost mids at the edges of the speaker's dispersion angle. With this balanced coverage, the listening area in front of your speakers is filled with the full frequency spectrum of your music, so everyone can experience the sound to its full potential.
What is Intrinsic Correction?
Once the signal given to a speaker stops, the driver naturally takes several fractions of a second to entirely stop moving. With speakers, movement means sound, so these small movements cause ‘time smearing’ which adversely affects your sound. Intrinsic Correction is a set of filters implemented to mitigate this problem.
Designed to Meet Your Needs
Rugged, sleek, and versatile. The QSC K12.2 boasts a robust ABS enclosure with a flexible design. Use it as a main PA speaker, or take advantage of the kick-back design for premium high-performance stage monitoring. Each cabinet features ergonomic handles for easy positioning and transport, as well as a dual pole receptacle for a 0° or 7.5° tilt when mounted. Perfect for when your speakers are up on stage or for preventing rear-wall reflections. When it comes to suspending your K12.2, the integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback let you attach M10 eyebolts with ease. QSC also produce an optional yoke mount, giving you the option to permanently install your speaker on walls and ceilings.
QSC are commited to ensuring the K.2 speakers continue to deliver flawless performance for years to come. Which is why they regularly provide firmware updates for the K.2 series. These new updates seek to further improve the reliability and add even more protection, plus much more. More infomation can be found here.
"They sound great with everything, performing consistently well from low to high volume levels and with enough output to handle larger gigs than one might expect. The DSP is excellent, and the ability to store scenes will come in handy for users who work the same venues multiple times." - ProSoundWeb K.2 Series Review
"All in all, QSC has hit a home run with the K.2’s, and they obviously listened to their user base on product suggestions." - Front of House Magazine K.2 Series Review
QSC KS118 18'' Active Subwoofer
It's the foundation of your music. It's that addictive sensation that makes people move. And you want to make sure that it's delivered exactly the way it deserves to be.
The solution? The QSC KS118. Packing a powerful 3600W Class-D amp module and an 18'' long-excursion direct radiating driver, the KS118 will make the hairs on the back of your neck stand to attention. Depth, impact, and definition. It's all there, just waiting to be unleashed.
DEEP™ mode engaged
When you want more, this mode's got you covered. What you get is an extended LF response with a phenomenal transient response. Your sound remains clear, with no degradation of your signal or any other adjacent frequencies. And you can switch it on or off anytime you like. Combined with the rest of the KS118's intelligent DSP, you can take advantage of a sound that is optimised and protected for maximum performance.
The perfect scene
Every gig is different. And no matter where you are, or what you're playing, the KS118 is prepared. Select from a variety of integrated Scenes that have been created with most common applications in mind. You can choose the one you want from the sub's easy-to-navigate rear panel display. All you've got to do is find your desired Scene, select it, and the sub will do the rest. Scenes can be saved and recalled whenever you need them. So you can be ready for anything.
This portable powerhouse is the perfect choice for mobile performers. With four low-noise heavy-duty casters included, the KS118 is one sub that you don't have to fight with to get it where you need it. Simply set it down on its wheels, and push it where you want it. And if you encounter any of those dreaded obstacles? Rugged, ergonomic handles let you safely and securely lift the KS118 until you're ready to roll again.
QSC K12.2 12'' Active PA Speaker
- Class-leading audio performance with a 2000W Class-D amp module
- Integrated factory presets and Scenes that can be saved/recalled for most applications
- Multi-function digital display provides intuitive control and selection of your K12.2's functions including crossover, EQ, delay, and frequency contour
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT™) design provides outstanding power response and consistent performance throughout the listening area
- Refined and professional aesthetic design looks great in any area or venue
- Rugged ABS enclosure ensures long life with lasting durability
- Can be deployed as a main PA speaker or as a floor monitor
- Dual pole-cup mounts (standard and 7.5° down-tilt)
- M10 fittings allow for easy flying and suspension
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorised tampering with the controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information can be found on QSC's website
- 6-year warranty upon product registration with QSC
QSC KS118 18'' Active Subwoofer
- High-output design with exceptional low-frequency performance
- Ultra-powerful 3600 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- 18'' long-excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes
- Selectable DEEP™ mode extends the LF response for even deeper bass
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Save and recall scenes for commonly-used applications
- Refined, elegant aesthetic to suit a diverse range of venues and uses
- 18mm Birch plywood cabinet with a rugged black finish
- Can be deployed vertically or horizontally
- Equipped with an M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setups
- Includes four low-noise heavy-duty casters
- 6-year QSC warranty when you register your KS118
To view the full technical specifications for the K12.2 Loudspeakers and the KS118 Subwoofers, please click here.