Presonus StudioLive 18sAI Active Integration Subwoofer
Presonus StudioLive 18sAI Active Integration SubwooferDetails
Built for those that need a system with a powerful low-end, the StudioLive 18sAl active PA subwoofer features a powered 18-inch, ferrite driver that will deliver the bottom you need with an accuracy usually only found in studio monitors.
Product Ref: 33277View Full Description
Buy on finance from £28.78 per month Finance from £28.78 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
StudioLive's Active Integration 32-bit 96 kHz DSP gives the groundbreaking new 18sAI subwoofers studio-monitor accuracy and delivers a wireless and wired control of all setup, tuning and monitoring functions using the free SL Room Control software for Mac, Windows & iPad.
The StudioLive 18sAI delivers low frequencies with plenty of muscle thanks to the 1000 Watt bridged Class D power amplifier.
Connections are straightforward with stereo line inputs (XLR and 1/4" combo) and full range, switchable stereo/summed-mono line outputs (XLR).
The lightweight plywood enclosure includes ergonomic side handles, an integrated pole insert and interlocking stacking provisions for use with a full-range system such as those in the StudioLive AI Series.
What makes the StudioLive 18sAI really special is the amazing accuracy and control features courtesy of the PreSonus Active Integration Technology.
Active Integration technology realises the dream of products that sense each other, interact and work together via both wired and wireless communication, featuring 32-bit floating point DSPs and seamlessly integrated software.
Active Integration incorporates all of this into a specialised custom chip that can handle not only the specialised algorithms for tuning the system to near-perfection, but also providing extensive remote control over system performance, the variable low-pass filter and more.
Wirelessly control output level, user-adjustable contours and more using the 32-bit floating point DSP for the variable crossover, dynamic limiting and excursion limiting.
The included USB Wi-Fi LAN adapter enables wireless networking, with the master control centre residing in the SL Control Room: a feature-rich, easy to use system-configuration software application for Mac, Windows and iPad that offers individual or group control of all StudioLive AI-Series speakers on the network. SL Room Control gives you control over most onboard controls and lets you monitor key performance indicators.
Features and Specifications
- 18-inch transducer with 1000 Watt, Class D amplifier
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP with variable crossover, dynamic limiting and excursion limiting
- Wireless networking with free SL Room Control software for Mac™, Windows™ and iPad™ enables complete setup, tuning and monitoring
- Stereo line inputs (XLR-1/4" combo) and switchable stereo/summed-mono line outputs (XLR)
- Alignment delay (switchable: 0, 2 or 4 feet) enables subwoofer to be placed in different positions relative to a full-range speaker system
- Integrated pole insert and interlocking stacking provisions
- Active Integration 32-bit 96 kHz DSP with more processing power than the three rack speaker processors
- Wireless or wired networking with SL Room Control for complete setup, tuning, and monitoring from anywhere in your venue
- Network Setup Wizard automatically detects each speaker and allows you to quickly connect to your wireless router network
- Remote control over Maximum SPL/output level, high-pass filter, onboard operational modes, performance monitoring, mute, speaker delay, polarity, and variable crossover
- Variable low-pass filter
- Visually display room layout on a laptop or iPad
- Edit, save, recall, and share speaker-setup parameters
- Universal Switch mode power supply with power-factor correction
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Ships with Ethernet connection for wired control; optional Dante card
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.