PreSonus AIR18S Active PA Subwoofer
PreSonus AIR18S Active PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 76669View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.18 per month Finance from £23.18 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful PA Subwoofer
The PreSonus AIR18S features a 18-inch low-frequency transducer as well as a 3-inch voice coil, with a dynamic power rating of 1,200W; more than enough power for a range of audio applications. The result is a powerful yet articulate sound that delivers punch and low-end clarity, perfect for accompanying full-range PA loudspeakers such as the PreSonus AIR series. Its extended frequency range (30Hz – 160Hz) ensures you pick up every nuance of your audio, ranging all the way down to the bottom end of the frequency spectrum for added thump. The subwoofer itself is driven by the Class D amplification for added detail as well as improving overall performance.
One of the most unique features of the PreSonus AIR18S is the ability to cater to different environments and acoustics. The AIR-series subwoofers feature easy-to-use controls and signal processing presets. You can use these presets to compliment the space you are in, allowing you to use the subwoofer for normal FOH use or add extra thump to the low-end with the Mo’Bass preset. You can use the controls to perform in an array as well as reverse the polarity, adjust the master output level of the power amplifier, use the low-pass filter and more. You can even turn the grilles LED off for installation applications and more.
Lightweight, Portable Design
The lightweight yet rugged tour-grade birch enclosure is highly durable as well as being easy to transport. The built-in carry handles allow you to easily manoeuvre the AIR18S to and from live performances, gigs and more. As well as being portable, the AIR18S also features ground-stacking provisions and more, perfect for demanding installations. The AIR18S includes two combo XLR and 1/4’’ TRS line-level inputs with level control, allowing you to connect a range of audio devices such as microphones and more. The front-power LED indicator can also be disabled for low-visibility installations.
PreSonus has extended the warranty on all AIR loudspeakers from three years to six years. The new extended warranty is effective immediately and applies to loudspeakers purchased on or after January 1, 2016.
"We have great confidence in the quality of our loudspeakers. They have proven to be extremely reliable and problem-free. Our customers are incredibly loyal, so rewarding that loyalty by extending the warranty was an easy decision.'' - PreSonus Director of Customer Services, Alex Tinsley.
- 1,200W (dynamic) Class D power amp
- 18-inch woofer with a 3-inch voice coil
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets
- Locate controls adjusts performance for arrayed and non-arrayed applications
- Fully variable lowpass filter
- Alignment delay
- Reverse polarity
- 2 comfortable ergonomic side handles
- Ground stack provisions
- Castor provisions (castor kit included)
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, exture-painted, birch enclosure
- Tour-grade, 17 gauge-steel grille
- Configuration: Active vented design
- Frequency Range: 30Hz – 160Hz
- Maximum Output: 129dB SPL
- LF Driver: 18’’ (3’’ voice coil)
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Total System Power: 1,200W dynamic (600W continuous)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS line combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR Link Out
- DSP Features: LCD Screen with EQ and multiple presets
- Cabinet: 15 mm plywood
- Grille: 1.5mm steel
- Handles: 2 side
- Mounting: Groundstack provisions
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 29.5" x 23.2" x 29.9" (750 mm x 590 mm x 760 mm)
- Weight: 38kg (83.8 lbs)
- Power Input: 115V / 230V 50/60 switchable
- Maximum Current: 5.3A (230V-50 Hz), 10.6A (120V)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.