Pioneer PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable, White
Pioneer PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 78098View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.30 per month Finance from £8.30 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Quality
Just like its predecessors (PLX-1000), the PLX-500 is designed for stellar audio fidelity, letting you hear every nuance of your vinyl collection as it was originally intended. Pioneer achieve this by creating the shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs, which helps to reduce distortion and improve audio quality. The phone/line output switch allows you to connect the PLX-500 directly to your speakers and sound system, eliminating the need for an external amplifier. The belt drive mechanism and high torque design ensures minimal tempo slips, improving audio quality and performance.
Digital Recording Made Easy
One of the most unique features of the Pioneer PLX-500 is the ability to digitise your vinyl collection with ease. The built-in USB OUT connection allows you to connect the turntable directly to your computer and convert your vinyl records in high-quality digital audio files. This makes converting your vinyl collection easier than ever before, simply connect your PLX-500 using the provided USB cable and record your vinyl collection into your selected audio program for high-fidelity audio.
Classic Design Meets Modern Innovations
The Pioneer PLX-500 is designed for simplicity, with the classic Pioneer turntable design, featuring all the controls right at your fingertips. The sturdy construction includes a detachable dust cover which helps protect your turntable as well as doubling up as a way to display your vinyl cover art while playing your records. Pioneer have also brought the classic design to the modern forefront, making the turntable compatible with digital mixing. Simply combine the turntable with the Rekordbox DVS, a suitable DJ mixer and the RB-VS-K Control Vinyl and play your digital record collection using your PLX-500.
- Slip mat
- Dust cover with jacket stand
- Adapter for 45 EP records
- Head shell (With cartridge)
- Balance and shell weights
- Audio conversion cord:
- 1 Stereo pin plug (female)
- 1 Stereo mini plug (male)
- USB cord
- Excellent sound design – reduced distortion and high torque
- Simple digital recording – record your vinyl collection to digital files with the USB out
- Scratch or listen – Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch vinyl records of include the Rekordbox DVS and a compatible mixer to control digital files with the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl
- Detachable dust cover – Protects turntable against dust as well as doubling up as a way to display your cover art
- Warm clear analogue sound – Classic design meets modern innovations
- Ideal for music enthusiasts and vinyl lovers – Classic design for modern music enthusiasts
- Drive Method: Servo-type direct drive
- Platter: Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor: 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed: 33⅓, 45, 78 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range: ±8 %
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.15% (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
- Starting Torque: > 1.6 kg/cm
- Start Time: Within 1 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Arm Type:
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Effective Length: 230.5 mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3&;deg
- Height Adjustment Range: 6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable: 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: < 9.5 g
- Outputs: 1 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Width: 450 mm
- Height: 159 mm
- Depth: 368 mm
- Weight: 10.7 kg
- Power Consumption: 11 W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.