Neumann KMS 104 PLUS MT Cardioid Condenser Vocal Mic, Black
Neumann KMS 104 PLUS MT Cardioid Condenser Vocal Mic, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 37605View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.94 per month Finance from £12.94 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pure Vocal Performance
Designed for the most demanding stage environments, the KMS 104 consistently captures and transmits every nuance of vocal performances thanks to acoustic transparency and a wide frequency range. With minimal self-noise and crosstalk, the microphone is also suitable for use in in-ear monitoring systems. With a cardioid polar pattern, the condenser microphone ensures that off-axis sound is greatly reduced, providing focus on the main source. With excellent pop protection, 'S' sounds are also controlled for a more natural sound as opposed to the possible plosive tones. The KMS 104 Plus is optimised for female vocals and features an extended bass frequency response, ideal for pop and rock music performances.
Efficient Electrical Components
Not only does the KMS 104 feature an extended bass frequency response, the microphone also has an integrated high-pass filter with a cutoff of 120Hz and a maximum sound pressure level of 150 dB. With a low self-noise level of 18 dB, the mic can be used at high gain levels and can operate with a high signal-to-noise ratio even at large distances.
Included In The Box
- 1 x KMS 104 PLUS MT Microphone
- 1 x SG 105 Stand Clamp
- 1 x Padded Nylon Bag
- Designed for demanding vocal environments
- High acoustic resolution & smooth frequency response
- Optimised for female vocal performances
- Low self-noise
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Extended bass frequency response
- Integrated high-pass filter with cutoff frequency of 120Hz
- Transformerless output
- Effective pop shielding
- Includes stand clamp & padded bag
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity At 1kHz Into 1kΩ: 4.5 mV/Pa
- Rated Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: 1kΩ
- Equivalent Noise Level, CCIR: 28 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-Weighted: 18 dB-A
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio, CCIR (Rel. 94 dB SPL): 66 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio, A-Weighted (Rel. 94 dB SPL): 76 dB
- Maximum SPL For THD 0.5 Percent: 150 dB
- Maximum Output Voltage: 12 dBu
- Supply Voltage (P48, IEC 1938): 48V ± 4V
- Current Consumption (P48, IEC 1938): 3.5 mA
- Matching Connector: XLR3F
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 300 g
- Diameter: 48 mm
- Length: 180 mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.