View Full Description
Mackie Thump 15A Active PA Speaker
Built to perform
You don't just want to hear your music. You want to feel it. That's exactly what you get with the Mackie Thump 15A. Loaded with a high-performance amplifier capable of producing a massive 1300W (peak) of power, you can experience what Thump really means...
The 15A's ultra-efficient amp boasts Mackie's Dynamic Bass Response™ technology, as well as a higher voltage power supply. Combined with a high-output 15'' woofer, the Thump loudspeakers deliver a low-end response with phenomenal impact and an extremely rapid response to transients. No matter where you are or what style of music you're playing, you can rely on the Thump 15A to pump out powerful, dynamic sound every single night.
Versatile and adaptable
Hook up your sound sources in seconds. With its integrated 2-channel mixer, the Thump 15A makes signal management easy. The mixer boasts two Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology. These let you connect microphone, line, and instrument signals without any hassle, so you no longer need an external mixer when you only intend to use one or two inputs.
The Thump 15A also features a selection of four different modes to optimise your sound for a variety of situations. These modes provide quick and easy settings for full-range music, intimate live sound, stage monitoring, and for when you're using a subwoofer. No complicated layered menus and endless parameter adjustments. Simply choose the mode that best fits your needs, and you're all set.
Mackie Thump 18S Powered Subwoofer
If you want to make an impact, the Thump 18S is the ideal choice. Designed to deliver bass with outstanding depth and power, this high-output subwoofer is an excellent companion for your full-range loudspeakers. Boasting 1200W of Class-D power and a custom 18'' woofer, the Thump 18S is capable of delivering a powerful low-end with a maximum SPL of up to 130dB. Perfect for filling your venue with rich, defined bass.
The Thump 18S also provides you with exceptional flexibility. With dual XLR inputs on the rear panel, it's easy to hook up two loudspeakers for a 2.1 configuration, or just one if you are running multiple sub and full-range loudspeaker stacks. There are also stereo full-range outputs, which allow you to connect additional subwoofers to your system with ease, whilst stereo high-pass outputs ensure that your mid/high loudspeakers are optimised correctly. Combined with a precision crossover at 140Hz, the Thump 18S ensures that no matter what your setup consists of, it'll sound phenomenal every single night.
Physically and electronically robust. The Thump 18s has been built to withstand the rigours of the road. With Mackie's 'Built-Like-A-Tank' construction, you can be sure that your subwoofer is able to meet the needs of even the most demanding situations. A solid all-wood cabinet ensures that your sub is able to endure the punishment of life on the road, whilst integrated protection circuitry keeps your system running safely and reliably.
- 15'' high-output LF woofer and 1.4'' titanium dome compression tweeter
- Incredibly efficient class-D amplifier - 1000W LF and 300W HF
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology
- Incredibly fast transient response for phenomenal bass performance
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting
- Integrated 2-channel digital mixer with intuitive controls
- Two digitally controlled Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology
- XLR thru for wired connection to additional speakers
- Powerful DSP section with four application-specific modes
- Tailor your speaker's performance to suit your needs
- Precision digital crossover and transducer time alignment
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles for stages
- Four-handle design for convenient transport to and from the venue
- Flexible mounting options with the integrated pole receptacle
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Correction technology
- Professional band-pass design provides maximum output with deep, room-filling bass
- 18'' custom high-output woofer combined with cool-running 1200W Class-D amplification
- Optimised for high-output performance, and equipped with a 140Hz precision crossover
- Robust internal system protection keeps your system running safely
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimise sound when connecting to mid/high loudspeakers
- Stereo full-range outputs are ideal for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easy to mount full-range loudspeakers on top via the sub's pole cup
- Rugged all-wooden cabinet with a high-durability finish
- Phenomenal 'Built-Like-A-Tank' Mackie construction for long-term reliability
To view the full technical specifications for this bundle, please click here.