Mackie C200 Passive PA Speaker Bundle
Mackie C200 Passive PA Speaker BundleDetails
The Mackie C200 Passive PA Speaker Bundle features two C200 passive loudspeakers and two height-adjustable speaker stands with a carrying bag for convenient transport. Offering 200 watts RMS power handling, the C200 passive speaker features a 10'' low-frequency transducer with a 2'' voice coil and a 1.4'' titanium compression driver. If you're looking for a passive speaker with renowned Mackie sound quality, portability and ''built-like-a-tank'' construction, this C200 bundle is the solution.
Product Ref: 83251View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.60 per month Finance from £11.60 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Precision-Tuned by EAW®
The Mackie C-Series of PA speakers have been precisely tuned by the same team that designs systems for some of the biggest touring bands in the world. The optimised design of both the drivers and crossover allows the C200 to deliver unparalleled clarity across the entire frequency range while also ensuring flawless performance.
The C200 has a unique Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) design with an asymmetrical slope. Both of the EQ and crossover points have been meticulously chosen so that beam-width patterns match in both drivers. This innovative approach to speaker design allows the Mackie C200 to deliver natural, crystal-clear sound at all levels.
The C-Series loudspeakers provide a wide, controlled dispersion pattern with precise reproduction of the critical upper mid-range and high frequencies. This delivers an exceptionally smooth off-axis that allows everyone in the audience to experience the same high-resolution audio no matter where they are positioned.
C-Series loudspeakers have an asymmetrical trapezoidal design with no parallel surfaces. This unique enclosure causes mid and high frequency resonance's to be reflected at angles into internal damping materials which reduces interference and ensures deep, rich bass responses. Additionally, the trapezoidal design allows you to use the Mackie C200 as a floor monitor on stage during live performances.
These speakers' injection-moulded composite chassis and premium components are built to easily handle the rigors of the road and years of touring abuse.
PA Speaker Stands
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Maximum Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Included: Carrying Bag
Mackie C200 Passive PA Speakers
- Frequency Response:
- 89Hz - 20kHz, -3dB
- 59Hz - 22kHz, -10dB
- Maximum SPL: 118dB @ 1m
- Crossover Type:
- Low-Frequency: 6dB/Octave, Time Offset Corrected
- High-Frequency: 12dB/Octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
- Input/Thru Connectors:
- Speakon™-Style NL-4 Jack
- 1/4'' TS Jack
- Input Impedance: 8Ω
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 200 Watts
- Music: 350 Watts
- Peak: 500 Watts
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 10'' / 250mm Diameter
- Voice Coil: 2'' Diameter
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- High-Frequency Transducer:
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.4'' / 36mm
- Diaphragm Material: Heat Treated Titanium
- Horn Exit Diameter: 1'' / 24.5mm
- Horn Design: Conical and Exponential
- Mouth Size: 12'' x 7'' / 305mm x 178mm (W x H)
- Horizontal Coverage: 90° (1kHz - 20kHz)
- Vertical Coverage: 80° (1kHz - 20kHz)
- Driver Protection: Dynamic Protection for Compression Driver
- Enclosure Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Enclosure Finish: Black, Textured Finish
- Grille: Perforated Metal with Weather-Resistant Coating
- Dimensions: 20.8'' x 13.1'' x 12.3'' / 527mm x 333mm x 311mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 26lb / 11.8kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.