Line 6 M20d Dream Stage PA System
Line 6 M20d Dream Stage PA SystemDetails
Line 6's StageSource speakers are designed to be the world's most versatile loudspeaker system for musicians. Using six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes, the StageSource L3t output is optimised for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, personal PA, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system, while the StageScape M20d streamlines the way you mix to keep you in the creative zone while getting your live sound dialed-in quickly.
Product Ref: 31370View Full Description
Buy on finance from £84.63 per month Finance from £84.63 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In live sound situations where two or more speakers are needed, StageSource products use a proprietary digital networking protocol called L6 LINK to simplify set up. Loudspeakers will automatically self-configure, pan stereo signals, adjust Smart Speaker modes and perform system-wide optimization. When combined, Line 6 live sound products form an intelligent ecosystem that sets up faster and helps you sound your best.
For a more detailed overview of how the Line 6 M20d Dream Stage system works, please download the PDF from the link below.
Line 6 Stage Source L3T 3 Way Powered Speaker Top
The 1,400-watt, 3-way, tri-amped speaker system and a dual-braced tour-grade plywood enclosure combine to deliver astounding power and reliability. The innovative multi-function design enables the L3t to be the perfect loudspeaker in a wide variety of applications including floor or stage-stacked, pole-mounted, horizontal as a floor monitor, Virtual Tilt-back for instrument backline or flown with the integrated M10 suspension points for installation.
The L3t can function as a self-contained live sound solution. With a full-featured onboard mixer including multiple inputs for microphones, instruments, external mixers and MP3 players, L3t delivers all of the tools you need for great live sound.
StageSource L3t uses an internal accelerometer, optical sensors and DSP to accelerate setup and optimise the sound of your system. Based on the information the system detects, it selects the right Smart Speaker mode for the application, and automatically adjusts its performance.
Line 6 StageScape M20d 20 Input Digital Mixer
The Line 6 StageScape M20d is an integrated professional mixing system that delivers great live sound, so you can focus on what's most important: your performance. Line 6's StageScape M20d Mixers offers Pristine audio quality that will impact your stage performances, and multi-channel recording allows you to easily capture every rehearsal or show, with or without a computer.
The entire system can be controlled remotely from the stage or within the audience with one or more iPad devices. A premium quality compact 6 track mixer with USB connectivity, 2-band EQ for each track, phantom power, and a range of input types, all at an incredibly reasonable price.
StageScape M20d features an intuitive, 7" full colour resistive touchscreen interface to get you mixing fast. The touchscreen displays icons on a stage that represent each performer or input, replacing generic rows of knobs and faders. Now you can reach for elements in the mix as you see them on the stage in front of you. A single touch on a performer's icon gives full access to all parameters relating to that channel, from basic tweaks through deep effects editing.
StageScape M20d provides a professional suite of dedicated Dynamics, EQ, and FX processors custom tailored to each channel including fully parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, filters, standard and multi-band compression, limiters, gates, delays, and more. That's over 100 professional audio processors ready to create the perfect mix. 32-bit floating point processing throughout provides pristine, high resolution sound quality. Everything you need to get professional instrument and vocal sounds is available where you need it, when you need it.
Line 6 Stage Source L3T 3 Way Powered Speaker Top:
- XLR input and output
- Compact, easy to handle design
- Built-in mixer system provides all-in-one solution
- Onboard accelerometer and pole mount sensors automatically detect the speaker's orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly
- The tour-grade plywood enclosure is dual-braced, with a steel grille that protects the drivers from impact damage.
- Speakers: 2 x 10 inch
- Frequency Range (+10db): 40Hz to 19kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 47Hz to 18kHz
- Input: 2 x XLR
- Output: 2 x XLR
- Peak Power Output: 655w
- Power Consumption: 250w
- Signal Controllers:
- 2 x Gain
- 3 Band EQ
- Reverb Level
- Feedback Suppression
- Width: 312mm
- Depth: 312mm
- Height: 861mm
- Weight: 26.1kg
Line 6 StageScape M20d 20 Input Digital Mixer:
- 12 high-performance, digitally controlled, auto-sensing mic/line inputs
- 4 additional auto-sensing line inputs
- 2 digital streaming inputs direct from computer, USB drive or SD card
- Stereo line inputs for integrating MP3 players or other sound sources
- 4 auto-sensing monitor outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- 2 auto-sensing main outputs on balanced XLR connectors
- L6 LINK multi-channel digital networking for integrating L6 LINK enabled speaker systems
- 7-inch full color touchscreen visual mixing environment
- Remote control capability via one or more iPad or iPad 2 devices, via USB WiFi adapter (sold separately)
- Multi-channel recording to computer, USB drive or SD card
- Quick Capture recording to internal memory for sound check
- Internal 32-bit floating point audio processing
- Massive DSP power provides parametric EQs, dynamic EQs, compressors, multi-band compressors, gates, delays, limiters and more
- Multi-band feedback suppression on every mic input
- 4 stereo master effects engines including reverbs, delays, vocal doubling, and more
- Virtually unlimited I/O setups, scenes, and channel processing presets
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.