LD Systems Stinger MON101AG2 10'' Active Stage Monitor
LD Systems Stinger MON101AG2 10'' Active Stage MonitorDetails
The LD Systems MON101AG2 Stage Monitor is a compact active stage monitor with a wide frequency response and maximum SPL of 121dB for versatile use on stage. Perfect for multifunction applications as a stage monitor, the MON101AG2 features a 10'' coaxial speaker with an 1'' HF driver and a dispersion angle of 75° x 75°, which is perfect for multifunctional applications as a stage monitor. The bass-reflex cabinet houses a Class AB amplifier with 600W peak power output and offers XLR-jack combo input with an XLR output for looping through the signal on the rear panel. This coaxial stage monitor provides incredible sounds with very low susceptibility to feedback and dependable, reliable operation.
Product Ref: 61125View Full Description
Buy on finance from £6.26 per month Finance from £6.26 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Robust & Reliable Construction
The LDMON101AG2 utilises an elegant 15mm thick plywood cabinet with a durable black coated finish. This bass-reflex enclosure provides astounding protection to the high-quality components inside, whilst a robust black metal grille prevents damage to the monitor's speaker and tweeter. Built into the sides of the enclosure are you ergonomic milled handles for hassle-free transport, whilst a 35 degree monitor angle ensures the perfect sound dispersion for on-stage floor monitoring. The LDMON101AG2 is built to last, as well as provide faultless performance day after day.
Mutlifunction Monitor Design
Designed to provide reliable and high-quality stage monitoring, the LDMON101AG2 is ideal for a wide variety of applications and styles thanks to its wide frequency response and selection of built-in features. The LDMON101AG2 features a frequency response curve of 90Hz to 20kHz, and peak power capabilities of 600W. The 75 degree x 75 degree dispersion angle ensures you hear exactly what you need to, without leaking sound into areas it shouldn't be. The monitor is equipped with a custom made 10'' coaxial speaker, and an integral 1'' high-frequency driver, resulting in a very homogenous sound with exceptionally low susceptibility to feedback. The LDMON101AG2 also features short-circuit protection and a limiter to further add to the reliability and dependability of the monitor.
- Compact active monitor with a broad frequency response
- Maximum SPL of 121db for versatile stage use
- Custom made 10'' coaxial speaker and 1'' high-frequency driver
- 75 degree x 75 degree dispersion angle
- Coaxial configuration provides homogenous sound in the entire dispersion area
- Ultra-low susceptibility to feedback
- Driven by a Class A/B power amplifier with 600W peak power output
- Short circuit protection and a limiter ensure dependable operation
- Rear connector panel with XLR-1/4'' combo jack input and XLR output
- Volume control, IEC power socket and switch, and LED indicators for power, signal, and the limiter
- Elegant bass-reflex enclosure crafted from 15mm thick plywood
- Finished with a durable black coating
- Ergonomic milled handles
- Sturdy metal grille
- Monitor angle of 35 degrees
- Product Type: Stage Monitor
- Type: Active
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 10''
- Woofer Type: Coaxial Loudspeaker
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Brand: Custom
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2''
- Tweeter Size: 1''
- Tweeter Magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter Brand: Custom
- Tweeter Voice Coil: 1''
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Dispersion (H x V): 75° x 75°
- Power Output RMS: 150 W
- Power Output Peak: 600 W
- Frequency Response: 90Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3300Hz
- Maximum SPL:
- Continuous: 113dB
- Peak: 121dB
- Protection Circuits:
- Short Circuit
- Power (On/Off)
- Line Inputs: 1
- Input Connector: XLR, 6.3mm Jack
- Line Outputs: 1
- Output Connector: XLR
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Monitor Angle: 35°
- Dimensions: 380mm x 335mm x 398mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 15.3kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.