View Full Description
Club-ready two channel mixer
Ideal for any DJ. The Gemini PMX-10 DJ Mixer is a specially designed two-channel mixer, jam-packed with features and performance controls. This all-in-one mixing solution is designed for both mixing and scratching applications thanks to its versatile design and replaceable crossfader. The two-channel design is perfect for classic setups, and can be used with analog turntables, media players and controllers.
Each of the two channels features a 3-band EQ and a dual pole filter. The 3-band EQ is perfect for blending between songs and sweeping through the two frequencies for mixing and transitions. The dual-pole filters are perfect for creating frequency sweeps, ideal for creating build ups and drops within your live sets.
MIDI controller, mixer and standalone controller
Mix songs, control MIDI data and record your mixes with ease. The PMX-10 combines a digital performance mixer, a MIDI controller and a soundcard into this compact unit. Each of the controls on the mixer send MIDI data. This means you can use the mixer with various DJ and music software to control different virtual parameters. It also functions as a standalone MIDI controller for added flexibility.
It also features a built-in MIDI and audio interface. The 4-in/4-out audio interface is perfect for recording mixes and even digitising vinyl records. Not only that, there is a large Track Search encoder at the top of the mixer, which allows you to navigate through your music library and select tracks. This is perfect for digital DJs, eliminating the need to have to go through your computer to select tracks and navigate your library.
16 RGB performance pads for cues and samples
Cascaded down either side of the mixer are 16 backlit RGB performance pads. The highly responsive pads give you the ability to incorporate triggered hot cue and samples. These performance pads take your mixes to the next level. Incorporate one-shot sound FX or your DJ tag to your mix and add a layer of dynamism to your mixes. The backlit design provides you with precise visual feedback, ideal for low-light environment such as clubs and studios.
Also included are dedicated MIDI controls, providing quick and easy access to digital parameters such as effects. A range of backlit buttons are included such as Loop On, Cues and Samples. There are also two effect encoders on either channel, allowing you to incorporate custom, premium-grade FX from your music software. You can even adjust the loop size with optimal precision by using the Loop Size encoder.
Variety of professional I/O connectivity
Optimised for scratch DJs, the mixer features an adjustable curve control for channel faders and crossfader. The crossfader is Innofader-ready, allowing you to easily replace the crossfader for the more scratch-friendly faders.
The mixer provides you with a wide range of professional I/O connectivity. The Samples control features balanced outputs and the master output is unbalanced, ideal for connecting to amplifiers and speaker systems. Other connections including effect send and return, booth output, recording output and combo TRS/XLR mic input. The combination mic input is perfect for incorporating a vocalists, or for wedding DJs to make announcements.
Compact, portable and robust design
The combination of premium-grade components and years of mixer experience, results in this great value performance mixer. The rugged all-metal chassis provides optimal durability, ensuring it can withstand the rigors of day to day use and transportation. It even features a hamster switch on the front of the mixer for reversing the fader. If you want a premium-grade DJ mixer you can rely on, then look no further than the Gemini PMX-10.
- MIDI control for library navigation and track selection
- Each channel strip includes 3-band EQ and dual pole filter
- 16 RGB performance pads for triggering hotcues and samples
- Built-in MIDI and 4 in/4 out audio interfaces
- Booth out, cue split and record output
- Hamster switch for all faders
- Wide range of professional I/O connectivity, including balanced samples and unbalanced master output, effects send and return, booth output, recording output, and combo TRS/XLR mic input
- Adjustable curve control for channel faders and crossfader
- 2 phono/line stereo channels
- All controls also send MIDI out, making the PMX-10 an amazing mixer controller
- Easily replaceable and removable crossfader – Innofader
- Rugged all-metal chassis
- Line Inputs: 150 mV, 27 KOhm
- Phono Inputs: 3 mV, 47 KOhmt
- Microphone: 1.5mV, 1 KOhm Balanced
- Max Outputs: 18V Peak to Peak
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz +/-2dB
- Distortion: < 0.02 percent
- S/N Ratio: Better than 85dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Power: 100-240 VAC 50 60Hz
- Dimensions: 13.71x110.00x4.25in (348.3x254x108 mm)
- Weight: 2.66 kg