Elektron Analog Four MKII
Elektron Analog Four MKIIDetails
Product Ref: 95640View Full Description
Buy on finance from £34.82 per month Finance from £34.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Sonic & Aesthetic Design
The Elektron Analog Four MKII is a step up from its predecessor with a whole host of new design features and a sleek new look. A sharp OLED screen and backlit buttons that are rated for up to 5 million presses provide excellent feedback and response in a variety of different environments. High resolution encoders deliver precise parameter control, whilst the expression and CV inputs allow you to adjust settings externally with your choice of accessories. A cast aluminium enclosure ensures incredible durability, making the Analog Four MKII a road-ready production tool perfect for any music style. Thanks to an increased amount of dedicated buttons and controls, the Analog Four MKII enables significantly quicker workflow compared to the MKI, and stereo outputs are provided for each voice to further enhance the sound quality and sonic versatility of the device.
Overbridge integrates Hardware and software like never before. The versatile integration software bridges the gap between your Elektron analog hardware and your music studio software through a single USB connection. Overbridge is compatible with most popular DAWs such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic, Bitwig, Studio One, and various others. Enjoy, experiment and explore your sound manipulating capabilities with this new crossover technology.
- Full VST/AU control: Thanks to Overbridge, the Analog range of Elektron machines can be deeply integrated with PC and Mac computers. The customized and machine specific software plugins, available in VST and AU formats, give direct parameter access over USB and allows efficient DAW based sound editing and sequencing. Overbridge merges the functionality of software plug-ins with the unmatched sound of analog hardware.
- Bi-directional USB audio streaming: Overbridge makes multi tracking easy. Connect a USB cable and record multiple Elektron machine voices to separate DAW tracks in 24 bit quality. Or send audio from a DAW, process it with the analog circuitry of the Elektron machines and bring back the results to a new DAW track all over a single USB cable and without timing issues. Overbridge even allows the Analog range of machines to be used as multi-channel USB sound cards.
- Total recall: Management of analog sounds and sequences has never been easier. Any adjustments made either directly on the Elektron hardware or via the software plug-in can be automatically recalled when loading a DAW project. Overbridge offers ultimate convenience when handling Elektron machine data.
Existing Equipment Integration
Whilst the Analog Four MKII provides incredible sound completely by itself, it's also the perfect addition to any existing setup. With CV/Gate and DIN Sync outputs, you have the ability to seamlessly couple the Analog Four with both modern and legacy synthesizers for incredible sonic flexibility. The MKII also features Expression and CV inputs for use with other gear, giving you complete external control over the parameters of your Analog Four. Analog patches can also be stored and recalled at any time. Gone are the days of tedious and time-consuming recreation of your favourite patches, or filling in blank sheets to notify yourself of the exact parameter settings to get that specific tone back. The Analog Four MKII retains the instant and direct workflow of the MKI, whilst building on that workflow speed with a huge array of new dedicated control buttons.
Perfect For Live & Studio Use
The Analog Four MKII includes all necessary features for use in both studio and live situations. Equipped with a live-friendly sequencer, the Analog Four can be used to sequence high quality and responsive synth-lines in an instant. You can also sequence the device from external sources via the unit's CV/Gate inputs. The Analog Four MKII also features four 1/4'' CV/Gate outputs, allowing it to integrate perfectly with your other equipment too. Sequencer lines can be instantly changed for interesting and dynamic movement within your music, giving rise to exceptional improvisation capabilities in any environment. With a whole host of inputs and outputs, the Analog Four MKII is at home in both studio and stage setups.
- Analog Voices:
- Four synthesizer voices that each contain:
- Two Analog Oscillators
- Two Sub-Oscillators
- One Noise Generator
- One Four-Pole Analog Low Pass Ladder Filter
- One Two-Pole Analog Multi-Mode Filter
- Two Assignable LFOs
- One Amp Envelope
- Two Assignable Envelopes
- Four synthesizer voices that each contain:
- Polyphony: Four Voices
- Multitimbrality: Four Part
- Unison: Up To Four Note Playback
- Send FX: Chorus, Delay, Reverb
- Sequencing: CV/Gate Sequencing Possible, Built-In Elektron Sequencer (Live-Friendly)
- One 1/4'' Headphone Out
- Two 1/4'' Impedance-Balanced Main Outs
- Four 1/4'' Separate Stereo Voice Outs
- Four 1/4'' CV/Gate Outs
- Two 1/4'' Unbalanced External In
- Two 1/4'' Expression/CV In
- USB: One USB 2.0 High Speed Port
- MIDI: MIDI IN/OUT/THRU, DIN Sync Out
- Screen: 128 x 64 OLED
- Encoders: Precision High-Resolution
- Dimensions: 385mm x 225mm x 82mm / 15.2'' x 8.85'' x 3.3'' (W x D x H)
- Weight: Approx. 2.4kg / 5.3lbs
- Backwards Compatibility: Fully Compatible With Analog Four MKI Projects & Data
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.