Dynacord DSP 600 Digital Sound System Processor
Dynacord DSP 600 Digital Sound System ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 94662View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.47 per month Finance from £35.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Multiple Configuration Structures
Users can choose to set the signal processor as 2-way stereo and fullrange, 3-way stereo, 4-way mono and fullrange, 5-way mono and fullrange, 3-way stereo with mono sub and fullrange, 4-way stereo with mono sub and low-frequency and lastly, as a freely assignable 2 x 6 matrix router.
Replacing an entire rack of signal processors, the DSP 600 condenses a premium sound reinforcement system into one unit. Not only is the processor compressed into one device but the DSP 600 provides a variety of advantages over signal processing racks including a 24-bit, 48kHz digital signal path, no patch cables and user-friendly operation and editing.
Finite Impulse Response Filters
With FIR filters on each output of the DSP 600, the sound processor ensures an incredibly linear frequency response, high stop-band attenuation and linear phase system. Users can simply activate the technology by loading the FIR Speaker Setting in the output channel. Signal processing blocks included with the DSP 600 are pilot tone detection, analog or digital inputs, 24-bit, 48kHz A/D converters, 10-band parametric EQs, 31-band graphic EQs, delay and many more.
Included In The Box
- 1 x DSP 600 Processor
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Connector 6-Pole
- 1 x Warranty Certificate
- 2 x analog inputs, 2 x digital AES/EBU inputs & 6 outputs
- High resolution FIR filters
- Sophisticated speaker protection
- Multi delay level concept
- Configuration & control via Ethernet or USB
- Integrated 2 port Ethernet switch allows daisy chain connection
- Direct access buttons
- 90 presets, 60 factory presets & 30 user-programmable presets
- FLASH memory
- 5 control inputs for recall of presets
- Input/output level metres, limit & clip LEDs
- Output mute buttons, output channel function indicators SUB, LO, MID, HI
- LCD display with backlight
- 6 preconfigured configurations
- Dedicated processing groups
- 512 taps FIR filter for each output
- 48-bit filter algorithms
- Look-ahead peak limiter & thermo limiter
- 24-bit AD/DA converter, 116 dB dynamic range
- Switchable input PAD -6 dB
- Mains Voltage: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR In, Electronically Balanced, 2 x XLR THRU OUT, Electronically Balanced
- Digital Audio Inputs: 1 x XLR AES/EBU IN, 1 x XLR AES/EBU THRU OUT
- Digital Audio Format: AES3, 32kHz - 192kHz Sample Rate
- Nominal Input Voltage: 1.55 V / +6 dBu
- Maximum Input Voltage (With -6 dB PAD Engaged): 17.3 V / +27 dBu
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Common Mode Rejection: -85 dB @ 1kHz (Typical)
- A/D Conversion: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta
- Analog Audio Outputs: 6 x XLR Out, Electronically Balanced
- Nominal Output Voltage: 1.55 V / +6 dBu
- Maximum Output Voltage: 8.7 V / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- D/A Conversion: 24-Bit Sigma-Delta
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- THD+N: <0.002 Percent
- Dynamic Range: 116 dB
- USB: USB Type B On Front Panel (PC Interface)
- Ethernet: 2 x RJ-45 Ports, 100 MB, Integrated Switch
- Control Port: 1 x 6-Pole Euro Block, Software Configurable For Preset Recall
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Data Format: 24-Bit
- Internal Processing: 48-Bit Double Precision
- Signal Processing: Parametric EQs, 31 Band Graphic EQs, Delays, Routing, X-Over, 512 Taps FIR Filters, PA Limiter, Thermal Protection, Level, Polarity, Signal Generator
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C - 40°C
- Weight: 4.8 kg
- Height: 356.1 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 43.6 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.