View Full Description
Motorised Platter for True Vinyl Feel
Combining vinyl with the digital world. Denon have once again taken professional DJing to its next level. The SC5000M brings you the world's first motorised platter on a DJ media player, allowing you to enjoy the true feel of vinyl.
You'll feel the vinyl tension. Change the adjustable vinyl tension for slip/scratch control, which gives you a true, mechanical spin under your fingertips. The die-cast aluminium platter features ultra-high resolution (3600 ticks per rotation) performance accuracy rotated by a Brushless DC Electric motor.
Professional DJs love the real vinyl feel. Kenny 'Dope' Gonzales (Masters at Work) notes ''this feels exactly like a turntable and it's a 7'' platter too, which brings me back to playing 45's as well.''. Make all your digital music come alive with the SC5000M.
Become a unique performer. Gone are the days of mixing track end to track beginning, why not remix and create a track edit on the fly? You'll be able to remix tracks and juggle hot cues, loop sections, slice, and roll using the multifunction trigger pads. Easily create a unique performance with the SC5000M.
You can jump through the different beats of tracks, all in time and quantised too, you''ll hardly notice it changing. You can also loop sections using the loop rotary knob and easily change the length of the loop whilst it's playing, allowing you to create your own track build.
Play 2 Tracks on 1 Deck
The SC5000M lets you chuck two tracks onto one deck. This allows you to play and mix two different tracks. You could create a whole DJ mix on one deck if you wanted to. The SC5000M brings the power of two separate DJ players into one standalone unit.
Easily add an acapella over an instrumental, or juggle between two tracks without the need for a laptop. Essentially, The SC5000M is two decks in one. Mix and match beats, instrumentals and acapellas, and throw 'instant-doubles' across layers.
The new 'instant-double' feature allows for duplicates of the current playing track to be played at an identical timeline position on a 2nd networked players, or the same unit's second player.
Onboard Beatgrid and Key Analysis
There's no need for a computer to analyse your tracks anymore. The SC5000M does that all for you thanks to its multicore processor. You'll be able to import Rekordbox playlists, tracks, hot cues, and loops.
Syncing your music from iTunes is easy. Denon's free Engine Prime music management software lets you sync and integrate your iTunes, Serato DJ Pro, and now Native Instruments Tracktor collections too - import playlists, hot cues, etc.
Use USB, SD, and Multiple Audio Formats
You can play files directly from a USB or SD card. There's three USB slots, making DJ b2b's a breeze. It'll also play all your standard audio formats including WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, and ALAC. There's also a LAN output so you can connect up to four media players for even more creative possibilities.
Multi-Touch HD Screen for Fast Track Navigation
Search for your tracks in no time. The SC5000M's multi-touch HD screen lets you search, load and navigate through your tracks with ease. You'll also be able to see your vital track information including waveforms, beatgrid, track names, and more. With one simple fluid finger sweep/tap, you'll find and load that next track with time to spare.
SC5000/SC5000M Prime Firmware v1.2.1 Update
Denon DJ continue to listen to feedback from their community with Prime firmware update v1.2.1. This newest update addresses previously reported issues such as forward/backward scratching pops and clicks, momentary hot cue resets, as well as addressing downgrading firmware to no longer break network connectivity. When combined with the Prime Engine update, you are also able to make this update without connecting to a computer, just adding the firmware directly to a USB stick and uploading to the SC5000/SC5000M. For more information, refer to the Firmware V.1.2.1 pdf at the top of the page.
- USB 3.0 cable
- Ethernet link cable
- 2 sets of gold plated stereo RCA cables
- Allen wrench for platter
- Display cleaning cloth
- Prime series poster
- World's first DJ media player with motorised platter with real 7'' vinyl
- Adjustable vinyl tension for slip/scratch control
- 2 variable torque settings (low/high)
- 7'' HD display with multi-touch gestures - easily search and navigate track library
- 24-bit/96kHz digital audio outputs
- Dual-layer playback with individual audio outputs (play 2 tracks on 1 deck)
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- 8 multifunction trigger pads for juggling hot-cues, loops, slices, and rolls
- Customisable RGB colour around the platter
- 3 USB slots and 1 SD card input for music playback
- LAN output to link to up to 4 players
- Includes Engine Prime music management software
- Drive: Brushless SC Electric
- High Torque: 3.3kgf/cm (instant); 2.8kgf/cm (stable)
- Low Torque: 1.6kgf/cm (instant); 1.1kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: 0.5s
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 203.5mm ±0.5mm
- Weight: 900g ±5 percent
- Analog Output: 2.0 Vrms (0dBFS, 1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 116dB
- Distortion (THD+N): <0.0015 percent
- Frequency Range: 22-22,000Hz
- Digital Output – Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Type: SD/SDHX card, USB mass-storage devices (flash memory, external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems: exFAT, FAT32, HFS+ (read-only), NTFS (read-only)
- File Formats: AAC/M4A, AIF/AIFF (44.1-192kHz, 16-32-bit), ALAC, FLAC, MP3 (32-320kbps, VBR)