Boss WL-20L Compact Wireless Instrument System
Boss WL-20L Compact Wireless Instrument SystemDetails
Product Ref: 118568View Full Description
Buy on finance from £4.48 per month Finance from £4.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £50 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36, 24 or 12 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £50:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|48 months||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £1.41Final Payment: £1.41No settlement fee||£67.68|
|36 months||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £1.78Final Payment: £1.78No settlement fee||£64.08|
|24 months||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £2.57Final Payment: £2.57No settlement fee||£61.68|
|12 months||18.9%||No Deposit||12 months: £4.69Final Payment: £4.69No settlement fee||£56.28|
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £50 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Klarna Finance on the payment page, then click the orange PLACE ORDER USING FINANCE button. This will start your application with Klarna Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Boss' Wireless Technology
For the WL-20L, Boss used the high-performance wireless technology that debuted in the Katana-Air, providing players with incredible sound quality and a wide dynamic range. The system runs at a 2.4 GHz frequency band and automatically selects the optimum channel, delivering a rock-solid audio performance with absolutely no chance for the signal to drop out. The Boss WL-20L also features an ultra-low latency of 2.4ms, ensuring players receive no lag between playing a note and hearing it.
Eliminates Cable Tone Simulation
While the WL-20L is identical to the WL-20, this model is designed with no cable tone simulation. This is ideal for instruments which aren’t affected by cable capacitance in any significant way, like electric/acoustic guitars with onboard preamps, instruments with active pickups, or line-level devices like a keytar or the Roland Aerophone. The WL-20L can also be used with passive pickups if you don’t require the natural treble roll-off.
Quick & Easy Setup
Unlike other wireless systems which have you fiddling with channels, frequencies, and other requirements, the WL-20L only requires you to dock the transmitter in the receiver for 10 seconds. This automatically sets the system up with the optimum connection and lets you simply plug in and start rocking out. This Wireless system also charges via a micro USB cable, letting you charge the transmitter and receiver anywhere in the world.
- Plug-and-play wireless systems for guitar, bass, and other electronic instruments
- No complicated setup required—simply dock the transmitter and receiver together for about 10 seconds to set the optimum wireless connection
- Newly developed BOSS technology delivers premium audio performance with rock-solid stability, ultra-low latency (2.3 ms), and 50-foot/15-meter range (line-of-sight propagation)
- Built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of continuous playing time
- Simple charging with a standard USB adaptor (5 V/500 mA or greater)
- Wireless Format: BOSS Proprietary Digital Audio Format
- Wireless Carrier Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Compatible Channels: 14 (May Vary Due to Local Conditions)
- Transmission Range: Up to 50 Feet Line-of-Sight (May vary due to local conditions)
- Latency: 2.3 ms
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB or greater
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz--20 kHz
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Indicators: POWER, RECEIVE
- Output plug: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- TRANSMITTER jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- DC IN 5 V port: USB Micro-B type
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery, Supplied from the DC IN 5 V port
- Current Draw:
- During Wireless Operation: 60 mA
- While Charging: 500mA
- Battery Charging Time:
- Charging Only the Receiver: Approximately 3 Hours
- Charging Simultaneously with the Transmitter: Approximately 4 Hours
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Approximately 10 Hours
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELY
- Micro USB cable for charging (Use a standard USB AC adaptor (5 V/over 0.5 A) for charging.)
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- Indicator: BATTERY
- Input Plug: 1/4-inch TRS Phone Type
- DC IN 5 V Port: USB Micro-B Type
- Power Supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Supplied from the DC IN 5 V port
- Current Draw: 350mA
- Battery Charging Time: Approximately 3 Hours
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Approximately 12 hours
- Receiver: 87 mm (3-7/16 inches)
- Transmitter: 87 mm (3-7/16 inches)
- Receiver: 25 mm (1 inch)
- Transmitter: 22 mm (7/8 inches)
- Receiver: 38 mm (1-1/2 inches)
- Transmitter: 36 mm (1-7/16 inches)
- Receiver: 60 g (3oz)
- Transmitter: 43 g (2oz)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.