Behringer X32 TP Digital Mixing Console With Flight Case
Behringer X32 TP Digital Mixing Console With Flight CaseDetails
Product Ref: 41459View Full Description
Buy on finance from £51.86 per month Finance from £51.86 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ready For Your Input
Each input and output channel strip features its own colour, backlit 128x64 graphic LCD, providing vital channel information at a glance. Use any combination of the local 32 mic inputs or digital snake inputs onstage and the audiophile quality programmable preamps will always ensure full control, purity and impeccable dynamics. A dedicated channel strip section puts 17 backlit buttons and 13 rotary controls right at your fingertips for nuanced adjustment of each channel's compressor.
Virtual FX Rack
The onboard virtual FX Rack provides access to 8 true-stereo, multi-effects processors including delay, chorus and dynamics. It can run 4 production quality true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 8 channels of 31-band graphic equalization, all without the need for expensive, space-consuming external hardware.
Vital Information Is Just A Click Away
Thanks to the netbook-resolution, 800x480 high-contrast color TFT display, you are never more than one or two button presses away from any of X32's eight highly intuitive control screens. Once you select the desired function, dedicated rotary/push encoders allow you to set parameters and source I/O assignment, without the need to "drill down" through multiple layers of menus or page through a complex owner's manual.
Versatile Signal & Scene Management
Signals can be assigned to 8 Digitally Controlled Amplifier (DCA) groups, providing simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The audio engineer can communicate with the talent by means of the Talkback section's onboard mic or an external mic of their choosing. X32's scene management allows snapshots of high-level production mixes to be captured and recalled for future use (you can even save them to a USB stick). X32 even has a dedicated custom control section with user-definable knobs and buttons where you can create your own set of controls, making it easy to access frequently used functions on-the-fly.
Bus & Rear Panel Flexibility
The Behringer X32 provides extensive output connectivity including 16 balanced XLR outputs, six balanced Line I/O on 1/4" TRS connectors; dual Phones outputs; Main LCR (Left, Center, Right) buses; 16 mix buses (also configurable as subgroups) with Inserts, 6-band parametric EQ and dynamics processing; plus six independent Matrix Mixes with Inserts, also with 6-band parametric EQ and dynamics processing. The rear panel sports two AES50 ports. Stereo digital output and MIDI are also supported, as well as ultra-low jitter, ultra-low latency communication between the X32 and digital snakes, remote stage boxes and outboard recording devices. A convenient top panel USB port is available for recording an uncompressed two-channel board mix straight to any standard USB drive or for playing background music.
- 32-channel total recall digital mixer with fully programmable high-end mic preamps and 16 mix buses, configurable as subgroups
- Main LCR and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel digital snake ready* via AES50 ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Built-in expansion port for Firewire/USB/ADAT card* featuring standalone 16-channel recorder or other networking interfaces
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots for high-end simulations of famous outboard gear such as KLARK TEKNIK DN780, EMT250 etc. (included)
- Ultra-high power 32-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload and near-zero latency between in and outputs
- 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated 100 mm motorized faders
- Super-easy user interface and dedicated channel strip section with direct access controls for intuitive workflow
- High-resolution 7" color TFT with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCD's in every channel
- 25 motorized 100 mm faders, extensive channel strip plus dedicated user-definable control section
- USB flash connector providing file storage for uncompressed recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*, AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- 6 independent matrix mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- Adjustable line delays available on all physical in and outputs
- Networked remote control or show setups with remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports (included)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Main Screen: 7", 800 x 480, 262k Colour TFT
- Channel LCD Screen: 128 x 64, LCD With RGB Colour Backlight
- Main Metre: 24-Segment (-57 dB To Clip)
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Dimensions: 35.4'' x 20.8'' x 7.9'' / 900mm x 528mm x 200mm (X32 Mixer)
- Weight: 45.4lbs / 20.6kg (X32 Mixer)
- Number Of Input Processing Channels: 32 Input Channels, 8 AUX Channels, 8 FX Return Channels, 16 AUX Buses, 6 Matrices, Main LRC
- Internal Effects Engines, True Stereo/Mono: 8/16
- Internal Total Recall Scenes (Including Preamp and Fader): 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- A/D - D/A Conversion: 24-Bit @ 44.1/48kHz, 114 dB Dynamic Range
- I/O Latency: 0.8 ms
- Network Latency (Stagebox In > Console > Stagebox Out): 1.1 ms
- XLR Inputs, Programmable Mic Preamp: 16
- Talkback Mic Input, XLR: 1 External (Plus Internal Mic)
- RCA Inputs/Outputs: 2/2
- XLR Outputs: 8
- Monitoring Outputs 1/4" TRS Balanced: 2
- AUX Inputs/Outputs, 1/4" TRS Balanced: 6/6
- Phones Outputs, 1/4" TRS: 2 (Stereo)
- Digital AES/EBU Output, XLR: 1
- AES50 Ports, SuperMac, Neutrik Ethercon: 2
- Expansion Card Slot: 32 Channel Audio Input/Output, Various Standards
- P-16 Connector, Ultranet (No Power Supplied): 1
- MIDI Inputs / Outputs: 1/1
- USB Type A, Top Panel, For Audio and Data Export / Import: 1
- USB Type B, Rear Panel, For Remote Control: 1
- Ethernet, RJ45, Rear Panel, For Remote Control: 1
Mic Input Characteristics
- THD + Noise, 20 dB Gain, 0 dBu Out: < 0.006 Percent A-Weighted
- Input Impedance XLR, Unbalanced / Balanced: 5kΩ / 10kΩ
- Non-Clip Maximum Input Level, XLR: +23 dBu
- Phantom Power, Switchable Per Input: 48V
- Equivalent Input Noise Level, XLR (Input Shorted): -128 dBu
- CMRR, XLR, @ 20 dB Gain (Typical): > 70 dB
- CMRR, XLR, @ 40 dB Gain: > 80 dB
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB
- A/D Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- D/A Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Cross Talk Rejection @ 1kHz: 100 dB
- Output Level, XLR, Nominal/Maximum: +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, XLR, Unbalanced/Balanced: 75Ω / 75Ω
- Input Impedance TRS Jack, Unbalanced/Balanced: 20kΩ / 40kΩ
- Non Clip Maximum Input Level, TRS: +16 dBu
- Nominal Output Level, TRS: +4 dBu / +16 dBu
- Output Impedance, TRS, Unbalanced/Balanced: 150Ω / 300Ω
- Phones Output Impedance / Level: 40Ω / +25 dBm (Stereo)
- Residual Noise Level, XLR and TRS: -87 dBu A-Weighted
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.