Behringer CX2310 Pro Super-X Crossover
Behringer CX2310 Pro Super-X CrossoverDetails
The Behringer CX2310 Pro Super-X Crossover produces extremely accurate audio frequency separation thanks to the state-of-the-art circuitry, superior components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced I/O connectivity. Offering simple and intuitive operation, the CX2310 also features an independently-adjustable Subwoofer output which provides an extra low-frequency band with a control range from 10Hz to 235Hz. Utilising 1% metal film resistors along with other extremely tight-tolerance components, the Behringer CX2310 Crossover guarantees precise frequency selection with incredibly-low thermal noise.
Product Ref: 2916View Full Description
Spend another £189.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Unrivaled Sound Quality
When a sound system is properly tuned, it becomes powerful, balanced and efficient. When using the CX2310 Pro Super-X Crossover bass content is punchy and tight, with vocals and instruments that are rich, crisp and well defined. Additionally, the accurate signal processing helps to protect critical components within your loudspeakers while also improving the overall performance. All inputs and outputs are balanced/unbalanced XLR connections that feature 25Hz Low Cut filters, plus Mute and Phase Invert switches.
Divide and Conquer
The Behringer CX2310 Crossover provides two operation modes; a 2-way stereo mode for Left and Right (Lows and Highs), and a 3-way mono mode for Lows, Mids and Highs. In either mode, the CX2310 provides an additional output for a Subwoofer with its own frequency and level controls. For additional convenience and flexibility, the front panel includes an elegant and easy-to-read LED matrix.
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover features state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24dB/octave
- Additional subwoofer output with independent frequency control
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output gain controls for all bands
- Individual output mute switches for easy adjustment
- Individual phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25Hz low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Inputs: XLR, Electronically Servo-Balanced HF Filtered
- Input Impedance: > 50kΩ Balanced
- > 25kΩ Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu Typical, Balanced/Unbalanced
- Outputs: XLR, Electronically Servo-Balanced HF Filtered
- Output Impedance: 60Ω Balanced
- 30Ω Unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBm Balanced/Unbalanced
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0dB/-0.5dB
- Frequency Response: <5Hz to >60kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Crossover Filter: Linkwitz-Riley, 24dB/Octave, State-Variable
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 482.6mm x 215mm (1.75'' x 19'' x 8.5'')
- Weight: 2.3kg (5lbs)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.