Audio Technica M3 Wireless In Ear Monitor System
Audio Technica M3 Wireless In Ear Monitor SystemDetails
Product Ref: 36927View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.53 per month Finance from £22.53 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Audio-Technica M3 system is equipped with a full range of professional in-ear monitoring features. A choice of UHF channels combined with clear LCD displays make the setting of preferences on both transmitter and receiver easy.
The M3R stereo body pack receiver is equipped with Audio-Technica's versatile Personal Mix Control, allowing the adjustment of volume and the mix of two independent signals whilst on stage. Any number of M3R stereo receivers can operate on the same frequency with a single M3T stereo transmitter.
The M3T Stereo Transmitter is equipped with two XLR/jack combo input connectors into which users can connect line-level inputs (from a mixing console, for example). The M3T also offers a headphone output that allows you to monitor transmitter input signals directly.
Clear audio quality coupled with reliable wireless technology means the Audio-Technica M3 wireless in ear monitor system provides crystal clear sound and the freedom of the stage.
- M3T Stereo transmitter
- M3R Stereo receiver
- EP3 Headphones
- Wireless stereo in ear monitor system
- High-fidelity sound allows performers to hear themselves clearly at lower volume
- Operating frequencies Band F: 832.000 to 865.000 MHz
- 1282 selectable UHF channels with automatic frequency scanning
- Three receiver modes: personal Mix, stereo and mono
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- LCD information display offers step-through menus for setting preferences
- XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects signal to mixing console, additional IEM system or recording device with no signal degradation
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Multi-level limiter (defeatable) helps protect hearing from sudden peaks
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix & less feedback
- Use any number of stereo receivers on the same frequency
- Audio-Technica earphones with proprietary dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and outstanding isolation
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips plus an ear-conforming foam tip
- Selectable auxiliary transmitter input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input
For further details and full specifications of the Audio-Technica M3 wireless in ear monitor system please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.