Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Audio Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic MicrophoneDetails
The Audio-Technica ATM510 cardioid dynamic microphone provides great noise isolation from the side and rears, with a windscreen protecting from popping, sibilant distortion and wind noise. Round this off with a rugged casing and you've got yourself a good durable microphone.
Product Ref: 25089View Full Description
Spend another £171.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This cardioid dynamic workhorse is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction, and with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, you know this microphone means business. The ATM510 features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives.
The ATM510's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear. With more sensitivity to sound coming from directly in front of the microphone, this all becomes useful to maximise isolation from other sound sources and control feedback.
The microphone's multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, wind noise and distortion from sibilant sounds. Included with the ATM510 is the AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp, which mounts onto any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads. A soft protective pouch is also included.
Click on the link below for further details of the Audio-Technica ATM510.
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers sound protection
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adaptor
- Soft protective pouch
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90 - 16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55dB (1.7mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T6
- Length: 170.0mm (6.69")
- Diameter: 53.7mm (2.11")
- Weight: 258g (9.1 oz)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.